1982 Cole Mini Cruiser

We are the original owners of this boat. My father, who was big into jet boats before I was born, solid his Haskell Jet Boat in 1983 to purchase this boat before I was born. He purchased it from Jim Cole off the showroom floor. The story was that the boat was built for Cole's wife originally, but then sold to my dad. Growing up, I spent a lot of time with my dad at Cole's shop in Chatsworth and feel lucky to have been around such a legend in the powerboat world. I am now 30 years old with 3 of my own children and since my father is no longer into boating, I am raising them on this boat.

Here is a link to a site that randomly has pictures of the boat when it was brand new:
http://www.girouxboats.com/MiniCruiser.asp

The boat was fully restored from top to bottom in 1997 and re painted and gel coated by Gary Baca. Interior has been re done and various items have been upgraded throughout the years (gauges, steering wheel, throttle, carpet). The boat is powered by the original 1982 Mercury Black Max Outboard, pushing 200 HP. The outboard was completely re built last year and is 100% turn key. Boat sits on the original Ellis Trailer which has been upgraded with a removable tongue for garage storage along with LED lighting all the way around.

My family and I love this boat and hope to enjoy it for years to come. Maybe one day my kids will be taking their kids out on it!!

Name:  20130704_153654.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  84.9 KB

Name:  20130623_082927.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  103.4 KB

Name:  IMG_8284.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  74.3 KB