View Poll Results: Vote For Hotboat September (must have 25 posts min to vote)

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4 5.06%
  • 6 7.59%
  • 14 17.72%
  • 1 1.27%
  • 19 24.05%
  • 3 3.80%
  • 9 11.39%
  • 1 1.27%
  • 9 11.39%
  • 13 16.46%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    geesh i think people are missing the point.this is aboating thread and your to cheap to buy an AO cooler then by all means try and win a free one..this is just a fun way to show off members boats and get a prize your your hardwork and boat ownership. ican care less if i won but figured i would help getthis site to what it used to be and stimulate some interest in others to partake. carry on biotches

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Electric View Post
    geesh i think people are missing the point.this is aboating thread and your to cheap to buy an AO cooler then by all means try and win a free one..this is just a fun way to show off members boats and get a prize your your hardwork and boat ownership. ican care less if i won but figured i would help getthis site to what it used to be and stimulate some interest in others to partake. carry on biotches
    Amen.....

Congrats Dustin! Your boat is a work of art!

Quote Originally Posted by 454 blue boat View Post
    I didn't even vote for anyone or my self. I was just sitting back watching all and when I saw the liberator boat with all those votes he had on the first day or second witch ever I knew right there that there would be no way at all to come close and im not saying there was any unfair stuff . Seem to me with the having to have 25 votes before voting you win by how long or how many people you know from the board already.Im not making any big deal out of it just sharing my 2 cents. I do shows with our boat been to the Sacramento autorama took 2nd place win, 2 first places- and this weekend im pulling her down to Susanville calif. for another auto boat show should be fun. It was fun watching this and im sure you guys will all figure out the best way hope you don't stop doing it because it it entertaining to watch and see some cool A$$ boats

454 blue boat., Once I found out we needed 25 post to vote I asked my friends to not even try. Believe me had this vote been like all the rest, this site may have earned 100 new members out of the 400+ that would have voted for me. No Bull shit. I wasn't about to ask friends to post up 25 times for this. I myself don't even know many of the members here other than the old school HB people I met back in the day. But I know allot of boaters. Thats no boo shit. Ask Night Rider

Vic, Wendi and William, Thanks for the opportunity to share my Pyle with the site. It was fun to see my boat in this deal. Dustin's boat is a work of art. He really put some time into it. I'm glad he won... His boat has a ton of personal hours in it. We kept it in the Arizona Performance Boating Family Dustin! Way to go!

We don't know the winner yet. We are all patiently awaiting the official winner.

Thanks a lot Cave!! Sure means a lot! Had some great help building it! The family sure enjoyed it this summer and will for years to come. :-)

We don't know the winner yet. We are all patiently awaiting the official winner.

Thanks a lot Cave!! Sure means a lot! Had some great help building it! The family sure enjoyed it this summer and will for years to come. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Congrats Dustin! Your boat is a work of art!

454 blue boat., Once I found out we needed 25 post to vote I asked my friends to not even try. Believe me had this vote been like all the rest, this site may have earned 100 new members out of the 400+ that would have voted for me. No Bull shit. I wasn't about to ask friends to post up 25 times for this. I myself don't even know many of the members here other than the old school HB people I met back in the day. But I know allot of boaters. Thats no boo shit. Ask Night Rider

Vic, Wendi and William, Thanks for the opportunity to share my Pyle with the site. It was fun to see my boat in this deal. Dustin's boat is a work of art. He really put some time into it. I'm glad he won... His boat has a ton of personal hours in it. We kept it in the Arizona Performance Boating Family Dustin! Way to go!
    Like I said im not saying you did any thing wrong at all I was just pointing out the high number you had which is fine. On other boards im on I know so many people there that if there wouldn't of been the 25 post I my self too could of pulled a bunch of people here and out of those people dont you think that a lot of them would still & hang here. I know thats what I did coming here and now if you guys check your log ins you will see im here probably 5- 10 time a day checking the board and replying to some thing that im into and cant wait each time to see new stuff.And please again im not making anything out of this it don't matter to me just sharing my 2 cents by performance boats doing these cool things it will make people come here and join in and keep wanting to stay to see more or join in and they will tell others too

Let's move forward and look to next month.

Everyone vote for the griz.

Quote Originally Posted by 460 View Post
    Let's move forward and look to next month.

Everyone vote for the griz.
    dont think you will have problems tyro you azpb cats will give you the loving

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Here's the black and white. We wouldn't have a problem if some people would vote 1x not make up 50 users name under one IP address to win a cooler. Its a pain in the ass to have to check IP to see who did what.

1. Enter your boat
    2. Vote 1x
    3. Win a cooler
    You know things have really gone to the dogs when people have to go to such lengths just to win a 'cooler' over another guy.... use to be people would just enter these "little things" to show off their boats, tell a story about it, and enjoy the 'sport' together and if you WIN... you just have bragging rights for a month... But it is really lowdown when some people try to "fix" things to their advantage... and that even goes so far as calling all your friends up to GO VOTE just for you! Members that are 'visiting' the page should look at all the boats entered and vote on the one they like as THEIR FAVORITE.... thats why its called a "Spectators Choice Award" basically.

You hotboat guys and gals bust your.... well everything for this site.... and it looks good and works good for MOST of us.... THANK YOU!
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/