View Poll Results: Vote For Hotboat September (must have 25 posts min to vote)

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4 5.06%
  • 6 7.59%
  • 14 17.72%
  • 1 1.27%
  • 19 24.05%
  • 3 3.80%
  • 9 11.39%
  • 1 1.27%
  • 9 11.39%
  • 13 16.46%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Knight rider should be disqualified for voting for his own boat before he had 25 posts - he knew the rules before he posted his vote just like everyone else but he and some others still cheated and voted anyway???

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog Racing View Post
    Knight rider should be disqualified for voting for his own boat before he had 25 posts - he knew the rules before he posted his vote just like everyone else but he and some others still cheated and voted anyway???
    So you're saying that he had 25 by the end of voting? Right? So if he did, then it doesn't matter when.

knight rider has 100 some post, you have 32...

Just goes to show that a cheater will always cheat no matter how many posts hb requires for their contest - read the rules it says you cant vote until you post 25 posts - if you cheated and voted before you had 25 posts you should be disqualified for doing so...

Just goes to show that a cheater will always cheat no matter how many posts hb requires for their contest - read the rules it says you cant vote until you post 25 posts - if you cheated and voted before you had 25 posts you should be disqualified for doing so...
    don't really see any cheating going on here... the only thing I see here is character defamation. If hot boat was to do anything I think they would/should delete your posts and boot you from the site... Just my 2 cents

Hotboat of the month september submit here (must have 25 posts to vote)

Calling someone a cheater isn't cool. We've done our best to make this as fair as possible. It's obvious we can't make everyone happy. I'm sorry you don't like the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Calling someone a cheater isn't cool. We've done our best to make this as fair as possible. It's obvious we can't make everyone happy. I'm sorry you don't like the contest.

I believe there were almost 30 votes the first day when polls were not restricted. A lot of people voted that had less than 25. It was brought up and they could not change it. I believe it was said somewhere. That if you entered you can vote for your own boat no matter how many posts. Also if post count was at 25 when polls closed it would count for all other members that voted before they had 25. The numbers that are up are not the exact numbers. I do have a few that voted and did not have 25 posts. The win is not official yet.
    Last edited by Night Rider; 09-18-2013 at 02:36 PM.

I didn't even vote for anyone or my self. I was just sitting back watching all and when I saw the liberator boat with all those votes he had on the first day or second witch ever I knew right there that there would be no way at all to come close and im not saying there was any unfair stuff . Seem to me with the having to have 25 votes before voting you win by how long or how many people you know from the board already.Im not making any big deal out of it just sharing my 2 cents. I do shows with our boat been to the Sacramento autorama took 2nd place win, 2 first places- and this weekend im pulling her down to Susanville calif. for another auto boat show should be fun. It was fun watching this and im sure you guys will all figure out the best way hope you don't stop doing it because it it entertaining to watch and see some cool A$$ boats

I do know Cave personally and his voters didn't realize that. He only had 2 legit votes I believe. Ya it sucks that Hotboat could not adjust the count for us to see. :-(