View Poll Results: Vote For Hotboat September (must have 25 posts min to vote)

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4 5.06%
  • 6 7.59%
  • 14 17.72%
  • 1 1.27%
  • 19 24.05%
  • 3 3.80%
  • 9 11.39%
  • 1 1.27%
  • 9 11.39%
  • 13 16.46%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    this one at Berryessa for the thrill and chill we do every yr

Name:  My favorit pic of Dads boat.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  60.2 KB

Wendi
    One more entry and this thread will be locked. Great looking boats thanks to all for participating!!!

1998 Stoker 22sst

with old motor/ smaller blower

way out in front during 2nd parker 300(before we killed that damned Costco battery, lol)
    Last edited by bordsmnj; 08-14-2013 at 11:10 AM.

I do believe that makes 10 boats. We'll start a vote thread soon. Thank you for your entries everyone. Some nice boats again this month for sure.

Wendi
    voting polls are open, good luck to all participants and thank you members for voting. These guys really appreciate all the participation and votes they can get.

We appreciate all the votes. But if you have less than 25 posts, your vote will not count.

Vic, Wendi or William, this 25 post deal is killing me. I tried to drive traffic here but 25 post to keep cheaters from cheating has all my family and friends frustrated. I'm sure some of the others feel the same. My mobile goes off every 1/2 hour on this. Kinda of unfair for all of us with this 25 post rule. 25 post, isn't that kind of excessive? I cant imagine someone wanting to cheat that bad for this. Has it happened before?

Nice boat Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by cave View Post
    Vic, Wendi or William, this 25 post deal is killing me. I tried to drive traffic here but 25 post to keep cheaters from cheating has all my family and friends frustrated. I'm sure some of the others feel the same. My mobile goes off every 1/2 hour on this. Kinda of unfair for all of us with this 25 post rule. 25 post, isn't that kind of excessive? I cant imagine someone wanting to cheat that bad for this. Has it happened before?
    Cave - I understand your frustration. But please understand in order for both of us to win, we need your help. Having someone sign up just to vote for a contestant doesn't really do anything for us. We want participation. We want people to sign up and stay involved with the site. Signing up then disappearing isn't what we want. I hope you understand and I apologize for the rule. If it's any consolation, in the next month or two, it will be a 50 post min to vote. Have them sign up, and participate. 25 posts really isn't that many. Thank you and good luck.

I hear ya. Most of my friends are boaters. Dont really know about HB or any other sites on boating. Their 1st impression is important. Many have voted for the winner from the last one and were discouraged a bit. Those are returning members. 5 post would have been more than plenty. If members are that desperate to win a cooler I feel for them. Im in this to show off my Pyle. I love this lifestyle. Parker, Big River, Yuma, all our local lakes. Thats more important than winning. I'm winning every weekend with my lake family.

Please don't go to 50. I believe that would be a serious step back. We got around 25 boats in my group of friends that want to participate in this deal. That would kill it for them. I personally don't have the same time to participate as much like I used to.

Thanks for creating this contest.
    here is a slow ride in the nameless