View Poll Results: Should we allow King of Folsom to change his name back to Grads?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 69.57%
  • No

8 34.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

King of Folsom or Grads? Cast your vote here

Quote Originally Posted by King of Folsom View Post
    If you say so....
    Attachment 14037
    Grads, I would vote for you twice if the poll would allow. Nice work above!
    CH3NO2

GRADS
    Voting ends tomorrow morning....One last push for votes.

Name:  Blonde Sasha shows her BIG Tits and Huge Ass by the Sea 02.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  54.9 KB
    Last edited by GRADS; 08-04-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Grads already got my vote... I would vote again if I could.

Well looks like KOF is gonna get his name change. So whats its gonna be King; Grads, Grads2012, Grads6666, Grads5151?? Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Well looks like KOF is gonna get his name change. So whats its gonna be King; Grads, Grads2012, Grads6666, Grads5151?? Let me know.
    Well your letting "whats his name" do a name change why not Mini Kat? He is probably more deserving.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Well your letting "whats his name" do a name change why not Mini Kat? He is probably more deserving.
    You may be correct. But "whats his name" actually started out as Grads or Grads2112, one of those I don't remember. So in essence all we're doing is reactivating his old account. "Whats his name" kind of snuck back in here. I actually banned "whats his name" several times and the OG Grads as well. But unbeknownst to me, our hosting changes and issues somehow unbanned "whats his name". Once the dust of our move settled, I was going to immediately again ban "whats his name" but decided to take a step back. To be honest, someone else had the ban hammer that day, so "whats his name" was allowed to stay. So fast forward to today (where have I heard that term used over and over again in posts? lol), "whats his name" seems to have been rehabilitated to a certain degree. So the members and powers to be have decided to let "whats his name" switch back to his old name. Besides, if MK changed his name, no one would know who the hell he is

GRADS
    "what's his name" has a nice ring to it....

Actually I think I'd like to be called "Grads the King of Hotboat" but I'd settle for "GRADS"