Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    What do you have against Wes? Did Razor pay you to say that? Or should we call them Tri-zor or Raz-dent? I will be happy I testify on his behalf that both hull and gel design brought me confusion.
    I'm a huge fan of Wes and what he did with Trident. This Razor dealio is a goofy looking boat. I didn't see any Trident when I first saw it I was just like "WTF" then after someone brought it up I had to go get pics to see myself, still don't really see a splash. Other than the gel
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

Quote Originally Posted by AZKC View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Wes and what he did with Trident. This Razor dealio is a goofy looking boat. I didn't see any Trident when I first saw it I was just like "WTF" then after someone brought it up I had to go get pics to see myself, still don't really see a splash. Other than the gel
    Probably becauase you missed the picture where the front loading deck was in the Up or Speed position.
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  39.1 KB

Probably becauase you missed the picture where the front loading deck was in the Up or Speed position.
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  39.1 KB
    Exactly! Other than the boat having a roll bar and an outboard (instead of dual jet pumps), I see no difference in the two boats.
    It looks to me like Rayzor stole Wes' idea and basically just made it better. I can understand why all the Trident owners and fans are outraged.

Re: The future is here...

I vote fugly. :thumbdown:

Tapatalk 2.0/HTC One

So heres my question, and im not beating up on there design. But whats the point of having a rear swim step with an out board motor. The idea of a deck boat is space to move around and use abilty. I have pondered building a deck with twin out boards but I think a closed bow is more suitable for that application

Quote Originally Posted by icb1 View Post
    So heres my question, and im not beating up on there design. But whats the point of having a rear swim step with an out board motor. The idea of a deck boat is space to move around and use abilty. I have pondered building a deck with twin out boards but I think a closed bow is more suitable for that application
    That question would probably be best answered by Wes and his design team.

“Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

Quote Originally Posted by icb1 View Post
    Although twin outboards seems like a great idea, I think a twin jet would be a better design.

I appreciate your time to realize my humor as I spent hours putting that together.

Although twin outboards seems like a great idea, I think a twin jet would be a better design.

I appreciate your time to realize my humor as I spent hours putting that together.
    I'd say why not mount twin jets on the opposite side? Then the boat could go in either direction. Hell if the out board wasn't on the boat, I wouldn't be able to tell which side is the transom anyways. Hmm.. Maybe the reason for the outboard? ...I'm Ron Burgandy? I'm sure Trizor could come up with some sort of swiveling driver seat and helm.

Pitchforks on boats are soooooo 90s.