Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Middle eastern food is super yummy and healthy!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I like my onions mushrooms and cucumbers... Almost as much as Wendi likes pickles...

EDIT.......... Scratch that........... ^^^^^^^^^
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I like my onions mushrooms and cucumbers... Almost as much as Wendi likes pickles...

EDIT.......... Scratch that........... ^^^^^^^^^
    Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
    My last meal for 7 days

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    My last meal for 7 days
    Great way to go out!

Then what do you drink for 7 days?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
    Great way to go out!

Then what do you drink for 7 days?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    It's the Master Cleanse. Smart Water, fresh squeezed lemons, Maple syrup B and cayenne pepper.

The Master Cleanse Lemonade The lemonade is prepared by mixing the ingredients in this free recipe: 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice. Burroughs recommends organic lemons, fresh, not bottled juice. Limes may be substituted. Lemon zest and pulp may be added, making sure that the lemons are organic and not artificially colored or treated with pesticides. 2 tablespoons of maple syrup. This must be pure maple syrup, not pancake syrup. Burroughs recommends the darker Grade B, which has more color and nutrients than Grade A, which is also acceptable. He goes into aspects of maple syrup production that would be difficult for the average person to investigate, such as whether formaldehyde or plastic tubing is used (not recommended by Burroughs). 1/10 teaspoon cayenne pepper. Burroughs insists that cayenne chili pepper be used, but permits ramping up from a lesser amount if the taste needs getting used to. Water. Burroughs recommends a 10-ounce glass of medium hot water, but also allows cold water to be used. Some have interpreted “10-ounce glass” to mean 8 ounces of actual water. Since Burroughs also allows plain water to be drunk during the fast in addition to the lemonade, this doesn’t seem important. - See more at: http://calorielab.com/news/2008/07/1....dsaoryz2.dpuf

/\ So are you going to post a pic of your lemonade for the next seven days? I'm gonna go on an eating binge and post pics the next seven days just for you. Taco Tuesday at Trop Mex, Sushi, Steak, the good stuff!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    /\ So are you going to post a pic of your lemonade for the next seven days? I'm gonna go on an eating binge and post pics the next seven days just for you. Taco Tuesday at Trop Mex, Sushi, Steak, the good stuff!
    Of course I am. But I will not be looking at this thread for the rest of the month. Once I'm done with the Cleanse I'm going to fat free/sugar free eating for a few months.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    It's the Master Cleanse. Smart Water, fresh squeezed lemons, Maple syrup B and cayenne pepper.

The Master Cleanse Lemonade The lemonade is prepared by mixing the ingredients in this free recipe: 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice. Burroughs recommends organic lemons, fresh, not bottled juice. Limes may be substituted. Lemon zest and pulp may be added, making sure that the lemons are organic and not artificially colored or treated with pesticides. 2 tablespoons of maple syrup. This must be pure maple syrup, not pancake syrup. Burroughs recommends the darker Grade B, which has more color and nutrients than Grade A, which is also acceptable. He goes into aspects of maple syrup production that would be difficult for the average person to investigate, such as whether formaldehyde or plastic tubing is used (not recommended by Burroughs). 1/10 teaspoon cayenne pepper. Burroughs insists that cayenne chili pepper be used, but permits ramping up from a lesser amount if the taste needs getting used to. Water. Burroughs recommends a 10-ounce glass of medium hot water, but also allows cold water to be used. Some have interpreted “10-ounce glass” to mean 8 ounces of actual water. Since Burroughs also allows plain water to be drunk during the fast in addition to the lemonade, this doesn’t seem important. - See more at: http://calorielab.com/news/2008/07/1....dsaoryz2.dpuf
    WoW, if you can get through that cleanse you are TOUGH!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Of course I am. But I will not be looking at this thread for the rest of the month. Once I'm done with the Cleanse I'm going to fat free/sugar free eating for a few months.
    I tried a cleanse once and by Thursday I ran 5 miles and almost passed out...this was in April 2012...never did that again lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
    I tried a cleanse once and by Thursday I ran 5 miles and almost passed out...this was in April 2012...never did that again lol

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Oh I forgot to say that at night you drink Smooth Move Tea to really loosen things up LOL!!!