Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    Hands down, THE BEST TACOS AND SALSA!

I have been eating Titos Tacos my whole life
    I have as well. Go there everytime I'm out in the area. I ate three there and took four to go. Just finished a couple more so I'm up to five for the day. We'll see when the next two are consumed......

The "What's For Lunch" Thread.

Lobster Taco

Shrimp something or another

Butternut Squash soup base

Soup

Lunch

Dessert!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Last edited by Eli; 12-20-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Bean Special add sour cream!!

Quote Originally Posted by RVRKID View Post
    Bean Special add sour cream!!
    Yup yup. Didn't add the sour but always the b special.

Sunday lunches are always the best.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Schawarma my way (chicken instead of the mystery meat)... With a little tzatziki & aioli and lots of extra cucumber on the side + some hummus...

I'm sooooooooo hooked on these thanks to my Hebrew co-workers, this is a webshot bcuz mine is long GONE:

Name:  shawarma-finished.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  67.0 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Schawarma my way (chicken instead of the mystery meat)... With a little tzatziki & aioli and lots of extra cucumber on the side + some hummus...

I'm sooooooooo hooked on these thanks to my Hebrew co-workers, this is a webshot bcuz mine is long GONE:

Name:  shawarma-finished.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  67.0 KB
    It looks interesting but I'm not to sure about it because I don't know what the white stuff is or what tzatziki & aioli are.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    mmmmmmmmm aioli = mayo with garlic

and tzatziki is a dill dressing, kind of a greek yogurnt/sour cream/olive oil/cucumber/dill mix... You would love them im sure...

It's a middle eastern equal of our hamburger and very safe if you dont have the typical mystery meat ( kind of like gyro meat)...

I hit the bike hard last night and today so I indulged...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    mmmmmmmmm aioli = mayo with garlic

and tzatziki is a dill dressing, kind of a greek yogurnt/sour cream/olive oil/cucumber/dill mix... You would love them im sure...

It's a middle eastern equal of our hamburger and very safe if you dont have the typical mystery meat ( kind of like gyro meat)...

I hit the bike hard last night and today so I indulged...
    Middle eastern food is super yummy and healthy!

Sent from my Bat Cave