Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Carpaccio, mortadella, salted tomato, garlic mayo, olive and vinegar on olive/rosemary ciabatta sliders.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    Carpaccio, mortadella, salted tomato, garlic mayo, olive and vinegar on olive/rosemary ciabatta sliders.
    Well my lunch plans didn't quite go as planned and even if so, it wouldn't have been as good as that sounds.

Flame Broiler Chicken Bowl. Ended up in a credit meeting which took me past a good lunch.

Left overs from Taco Mesa last night. Half of a wet shredded chicken burrito, beans and rice.

The "What's For Lunch" Thread.

Flame Broiler lol. Are you following me? I think he is 😳Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374785581.068896.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  41.3 KB

Damn that sounds good!

I was at the one on Milliken north of the 10. You?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I was at the one on Milliken north of the 10. You?
    Yup. Around noon. Me and 1Adam12

You were there just before me. I left there at 1:03. I checked my phone as I made a call as soon as I left.

Wendi

What a showoff

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Bottom View Post
    I make Bologna and cheese sandwich for work every day during the week for lunch, workin at DEA in Los Angeles this week. Pretty crazy place.. Pics from there busts are cool to look at! 🚓🚔 Attachment 13773Attachment 13774Attachment 13775Attachment 13776
    Grab some cocaine and weed so I can make some quick money so WMC will get off my back!!!