Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wendi

Wendi

So, you being a moderator and me, being newbi to the "new" HB website, I was wondering if this place is going to be fun like the way the old Hotboat website used to be? Peformanceboats isn't fun. RDP isn't fun anymore. I wan't to find a place to hang out and have fun on the net. If this is going to be like the good ol days of the old HB website, I will invite some old boating friends that stopped posting on all previous websites just mentioned because of the lack of fun factor. So, what do ya say?

Quote Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
    So, you being a moderator and me, being newbi to the "new" HB website, I was wondering if this place is going to be fun like the way the old Hotboat website used to be? Peformanceboats isn't fun. RDP isn't fun anymore. I wan't to find a place to hang out and have fun on the net. If this is going to be like the good ol days of the old HB website, I will invite some old boating friends that stopped posting on all previous websites just mentioned because of the lack of fun factor. So, what do ya say?
    PB didn't put up with buffoonery from day one and they were pretty clear about that...So then took off RDP. However if the mods of RDP have a personal vendetta with you, away you go (as did I) lol...No hard feelings towards RD though...

As far as Hot Boat being "fun", ask Grads and Jordy.

OG Hotboat was like that hot chick you pulled home from the bar, then had the night of your life. But that was a long time ago and she ain't coming back.
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 07-18-2013 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    PB didn't put up with buffoonery from day one and they were pretty clear about that...So then took off RDP. However if the mods of RDP have a personal vendetta with you, away you go (as did I) lol...No hard feelings towards RD though...

As far as Hot Boat being "fun", ask Grads and Jordy.

OG Hotboat was like that hot chick you pulled home from the bar, then had the night of your life. But that was a long time ago and she ain't coming back.
    Those were some great times back in the OG HB days! Made a lot of life long friends(in the real world) via that place. Oh well, it's too bad people can't lighten up anymore. I wish the old Havasu Barney board was still around. That place rocked it too.
    It's good to see some familiar names here granted, I've never met anyone personally unlike the old HB board. Anyway, boating has been a huge part of my life and I'm sure it is to anybody else in here as well. Hopefully, it's not too pragmatic in here.
    Last edited by Wicky; 07-18-2013 at 09:41 PM.

WMC

Re: Wendi

Wicky...Welcome to Hotboat glad you're here and checking it out.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Wicky...Welcome to Hotboat glad you're here and checking it out.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for the welcome!

Wendi

Those were some great times back in the OG HB days! Made a lot of life long friends(in the real world) via that place. Oh well, it's too bad people can't lighten up anymore. I wish the old Havasu Barney board was still around. That place rocked it too.
    It's good to see some familiar names here granted, I've never met anyone personally unlike the old HB board. Anyway, boating has been a huge part of my life and I'm sure it is to anybody else in here as well. Hopefully, it's not too pragmatic in here.
    I think it'll be what the members want it to be. The nuts who run this place are all avid boaters. We all love to have fun and we've all been known to overserve ourselves on occasion.

That being said, there are a few things we don't care for in a boating forum: politics is at the top, and personal attacks or attacks on other sites. Other than that we're pretty loose IMO.

Yes, we've banned a few people but not until we could no longer handle their issues.

Personally I think we need a little more drama, but I'll probably get slammed for saying that. 

Welcome to the new www.hotboat.com

We painted the walls and cleaned the bathrooms.
    Last edited by HB Vic; 07-19-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Wendi

So no sticky floors left over by Mr.flynt

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Other than that we're pretty loose IMO.
    That's what she said!

Wendi
    Hi Wicky, welcome to HB.com. Glad you decided to come check us out. We welcome you and your friends. I hope you think this will be a fun place for you and your friends to hang out. If you love boating and meeting new people I think you're at the right place. We try to do as many boating events we can and have met a lot of great people along the way. Sit back, relax and enjoy. Let's have fun!!!

I been liking it.
    I would say fun!
    Cannot help but miss Mr. Flyntt's magazine and site, but...
    so it goes.
    DIGGIN' the new joint here
    RSCHAP1