Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    That's fucking disgusting. I'll pass on the community pool. Not sure the river is much cleaner, but I'll take gasoline over shit every day of the week and twice on Tuesday. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    That's fucking disgusting. I'll pass on the community pool. Not sure the river is much cleaner, but I'll take gasoline over shit every day of the week and twice on Tuesday. lol
    Happy two for Tuesday!

An acquaintance of mine told me that he saw a sign in San Francisco that basically said the same thing about a woman's menstrual cycle. I'm calling complete bullshit. No way would liberal SF allow such a sign that could offend women like that. That's the lesbian capital of the world.

Random Pictures Thread

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    They have this same exact sign up at my community pool. I guess it is some kind of new law that got passed in CA. Just unbelievable they need to inform people not to go in the water if they feel they are going to shit themselves....
    If I don't have to shit myself do I have "inactive diarrhea"?

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    An acquaintance of mine told me that he saw a sign in San Francisco that basically said the same thing about a woman's menstrual cycle. I'm calling complete bullshit. No way would liberal SF allow such a sign that could offend women like that. That's the lesbian capital of the world.
    Why do you have to be so discriminatory?? It's the "GAY" capitol of the world. LOL

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    They have this same exact sign up at my community pool. I guess it is some kind of new law that got passed in CA. Just unbelievable they need to inform people not to go in the water if they feel they are going to shit themselves....
    So I guess it's ok to pee in the pool, cool!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    So I guess it's ok to pee in the pool, cool!!!
    No!

This is a good one
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Why do you have to be so discriminatory?? It's the "GAY" capitol of the world. LOL
    I stand corrected! lol

Quote Originally Posted by 26 Kachina View Post
    This is a good one
    lmfao!