Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by SBS933 View Post
    The best Oysters, King Crab and Steak & Lobster is at the River Willow.
    Agreed, however $19.95 special is pretty darn good too!

Quote Originally Posted by SBS933 View Post
    The best Oysters, King Crab and Steak & Lobster is at the River Willow.
    Love River Willow! Great food!

All this talk about Steak and Lobster is making me re-think the BBQ food I am bringing for the weekend lol

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    All this talk about Steak and Lobster is making me re-think the BBQ food I am bringing for the weekend lol
    Oh we are doing Pirates Den this weekend. We have too many people to partake in eating out Labor Day. We will usually boat down to the Cantina for drinks, but eating dinner out we pass. BBQ and parties at Riverland is how we roll.

Re: Riverland info/reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Oh we are doing Pirates Den this weekend. We have too many people to partake in eating out Labor Day. We will usually boat down to the Cantina for drinks, but eating dinner out we pass. BBQ and parties at Riverland is how we roll.
    Taco man labor day weekend?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wendi

Riverland info/reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
    Taco man labor day weekend?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    No we aren't doing it this year too much work

Wendi
    So Riverrunner1986 what did you think of Riverland Resort? Feedback would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    So Riverrunner1986 what did you think of Riverland Resort? Feedback would be appreciated.
    To be 100% honest, I cant remember a place I have ever been to where everyone was so friendly and inviting. From the moment we got there the the minute we left we enjoyed out time. Everyone was friendly and made us feel VERY Welcome into their community.

Since we do not have a trailer or motor home, the Bungalows worked out perfect for us and we really liked the central location and would stay there again in a heart beat.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    To be 100% honest, I cant remember a place I have ever been to where everyone was so friendly and inviting. From the moment we got there the the minute we left we enjoyed out time. Everyone was friendly and made us feel VERY Welcome into their community.

Since we do not have a trailer or motor home, the Bungalows worked out perfect for us and we really liked the central location and would stay there again in a heart beat.
    Great meeting you guys. Seems like the weekend blew by in a few hours. And just so you know, we don't usually party like that. Usually we're pretty well reserved, kinda quiet, don't drink much, and just like sitting around playing cards and chatting about current events.................................LOL

One question I do have: Does all the water in the mobile homes/trailers have a sulfer/egg smell or only in out bungalow? We brought bottled water with us so it wasnt a big deal in addition we are non complainers so we didnt even ask about it there.
    Just thinking when we go again in the future bringing an extra case of water for coffee, teeth brushing etc...

Other than that, everything in the Bungalow was perfect!!!