• 13 6.07%
  • 3 1.40%
  • 3 1.40%
  • 9 4.21%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I like that blue miller jet boat

Good Luck Futs.

Some nice boats this month

I vote for the oliver twist boat. Making two posts since I am a new member and that's what's required to vote. Good luck to all.

Wendi
    Thank you all for your patience while we were getting through some technical difficulties. We will be extending the voting to 8/23. Also if you are a new member you must post twice before you can vote.

Awesome boats again this month. Where do you all find the time and money to build these machines?? And wtf am I doing wrong lol. Just a heads up though, we will be checking IP addresses and email accounts to ensure the voting is as fair as it can possibly be. You can vote for your own boat once, and once only. That means if you're making up hotboat accounts using the same IP address and/or email accounts, we will be checking it out. So please stay on the up and up. Thank you and good luck to each of you!!

Ok people please vote. 177 of you have viewed these boats but only 107 have voted. These people have put a lot of hard work in to these machines, help them out by placing your vote today!!!

Awesome Boat!!

I would like to temporarily ban ppl registering multiple accounts for the purpose of voting.

You know who you are so don't do it.

You should be ashamed of yourself ! Mr. I got 30 plus votes in hour and none of the other boats votes moved. I am an un-biased member and in option the two different Hondo's and the Rivera are the cleanest builds and I would imaged they all would be photographed at a show and shine while enthusiast just walked by your boat thinking just another lake boat! Don't get me wrong your boat is nice but not on the same level as other boats on the poll. You should have took the administrators advice.