Wendi

Welcome Nick Rose Insurance Services

For all your automotive, boating, home, work, life and health insurance needs. Contact Nick or Bianca Rose for quotes. They saved us money, let them save you money!!! Great customer service and they cover AZ & CA. http://www.farmersagent.com/nrose Like them on Facebook too! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nick-...528670?fref=ts NRI is a fully licensed Insurance agency providing services in California and Arizona.
    Description
    NRI is here to assist you with all of your insurance needs: Homeowners, Auto, Boats (Family Boats to Power Boats to Yachts - Boat insurance nationwide), RVs & Travel Trailers, Off-Road Vehicles, Scooters, Life,
    Business and Workers Comp., Health Insurance, Flood, Bonds...and much, much more!

Some of the carriers we work with: Farmers, Foremost, Chubb, LL, ACE, Markel, State Fund, McGraw, Blue Cross and all Health Care Carriers, GL for the Construction Industry & W/C Associate Industries Ins. Corp. CEA and many many more.

AZ (928) 669-2900 FAX (661) 480-1211

Re: Welcome Nick Rose Insurance Services

Just called and left a message for a quote

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to provide a quote for you hpboats83!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Great customer service. I'm in the process of signing up for boat insurance through NRI right now.

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Great customer service. I'm in the process of signing up for boat insurance through NRI right now.
    Awesome glad to hear! We switched to them and are very happy!!