Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 76Bonneville View Post
    What are you talking about Barry?
    Last time we were on Puddingstone we GPS'd 91.6 HaHa
    I have actually been in that speed range when the lake was not closed for racing. Broke a strut pulling a speed skier for a magazine shoot one time, expensive day for me.

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    I have actually been in that speed range when the lake was not closed for racing. Broke a strut pulling a speed skier for a magazine shoot one time, expensive day for me.
    That's why I have to stick with jets. Can't afford all that hardware you rich guys run.

Quote Originally Posted by 76Bonneville View Post
    That's why I have to stick with jets. Can't afford all that hardware you rich guys run.
    Been some time since I have had that boat, haven't even been able to afford to run mine in over a year,, how sad is that? 4 miles from the lake and no skiing!

Been some time since I have had that boat, haven't even been able to afford to run mine in over a year,, how sad is that? 4 miles from the lake and no skiing!
    Get that thing running and ill pick you and it up after work.

I feel your pain. We have'nt been out since our race at Ming in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Skee View Post
    It was last Wednesday.......
    can you ski there?

I've never been on that lake but have been there for boat races.

Puddingstone has a 35 mph zone, and due to the small size of the lake they have odd/even scheduling for watercraft/boats. Watercraft (jet skis, sea doos, waverunners, etc.) are on odd number days,, "fast" boating and water skiing is only allowed on even days, allow boats can launch and stay in the 12mph zone on any day, along with sail boats and fishermen.
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYER View Post
    can you ski there?
    Yes,, see my post above

Re: Good Ol' Puddingstone...

Hey Barry, should I drive my truck today? Can't tow a boat with the Harley. :

Tapatalk 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by rivermobster View Post
    Hey Barry, should I drive my truck today? Can't tow a boat with the Harley. :
    Odd days are for jet skis there