Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibusurfer View Post
    Billy is not only a artist, but willing to help ya on tech stuff too... He's a great resource as well as amazing with a paint gun and some tape
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com Malibusurfer!!! Your right great guy with great talent.

Billy B @ Krazy Kolors... Is the best in the business

He's been the best in the biz for the last 30 something years! He painted my brothers Kurtis last year.

ive met the guy once i think..he is ok.........

Quote Originally Posted by mouzer View Post
    ive met the guy once i think..he is ok.........
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com!!

Thankyou oh so very much..................BILLY WHO.........BWAHAHAHAHAHAH..........

Quote Originally Posted by SFV2RVR View Post
    He's been the best in the biz for the last 30 something years! He painted my brothers Kurtis last year.

I would never let that get wet, never. Amazing.

Billy B @ Krazy Kolors... Is the best in the business

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I would never let that get wet, never. Amazing.
    Thanks! It will be in needles next weekend on the 21st at pirates cove for Billy's show.

WOW.....in shock. Thank you for the thread. There are other painters that have put out some really nice stuff as well. So to be called the best would be a matter of opinion. But thank you. And without my brother Bobby being by side for the last 36yrs making the paint jobs shine like they do, you guys wouldn't even look at them....Thanks again.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy-B View Post
    WOW.....in shock. Thank you for the thread. There are other painters that have put out some really nice stuff as well. So to be called the best would be a matter of opinion. But thank you. And without my brother Bobby being by side for the last 36yrs making the paint jobs shine like they do, you guys wouldn't even look at them....Thanks again.
    Welcome Billy-B. Glad you stopped by to check us out. Great hanging out with you this weekend. It was a fun time for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Welcome Billy-B. Glad you stopped by to check us out. Great hanging out with you this weekend. It was a fun time for sure.
    My bad for not coming in here more often Wendi. You & William are doing a fantastic job with the site. Randy & Sandi are great host. Hell of a party there every yr. And some good racing as well. See you soon...