Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I got to ogle and stick my head inside of Dr. Mike Jannsen's OUTERLIMITS Snowy Mountain 29' SUPER V LITE down at LOTO in 2012... It was NEW NEW NEW and smelled like the inside of a new Caddy... The smell of the leather was intoxicating when they flipped the hatch open...

Twin 1650's in a 52??? nice........

Doc is one hell of a nice and entertainng guy to say the least...

The 29'er is one of my favorite looking boats.

I didn't know the story behind the sponsor, pretty cool.

http://www.saratogaresortandspa.com/...just-released/

With a boat that size and 3300 horsepower, what kind of speed are we looking at?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    Just saw this posted. Thoughts? 112 octane.

Attachment 12868
    Sorry, didnt mean to take the thread sideways with the OUTERLIMITS discussion...

112 octane??? Woah... I guess for perspective the cost of the race fuel for a race would be a much smaller part of the cost of this program... IF you can bank roll the purchase of that ride the race fuel cost is an easy deal...

I don't know the difference between this power plant and the 1350 that was in the Nordic at Parker but it sure looked like a hand full!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    With a boat that size and 3300 horsepower, what kind of speed are we looking at?

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    Its on their facebook page. If my memory serves me correct it was in the upper 150's and had some throttle left. I think it ran out of prop.

Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Its on their facebook page. If my memory serves me correct it was in the upper 150's and had some throttle left. I think it ran out of prop.
    I'm almost positive you are correct.

Thanks!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

This is just a random vid but I looked it up and it did 150 at loto.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Sorry, didnt mean to take the thread sideways with the OUTERLIMITS discussion...

112 octane??? Woah... I guess for perspective the cost of the race fuel for a race would be a much smaller part of the cost of this program... IF you can bank roll the purchase of that ride the race fuel cost is an easy deal...

I don't know the difference between this power plant and the 1350 that was in the Nordic at Parker but it sure looked like a hand full!!!
    Basically the same QCv4 552 ci platform with bigger turbos and more boost, thus the reason for the 112 octane fuel. Oh, and no warranty, unlike the 1350 which has a 1 year warranty.

GRADS
    This is just a random vid but I looked it up and it did 150 at loto.

That right there is what I like to call Fuck You money.