Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stitches

Well they came out today. Had all the nurses questioning me when I said I was gonna take them out myself except the doc say I couldn't. They all thought I was nuts!

Stitches

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Well they came out today. Had all the nurses questioning me when I said I was gonna take them out myself except the doc say I couldn't. They all thought I was nuts!
    Are u saying you're not nuts or are you questioning them thinking you're nuts?? 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Are u saying you're not nuts or are you questioning them thinking you're nuts?? ��
    They thought I was nuts (no knowing that I am nuts) that I would consider taking stitches out of my nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    They thought I was nuts (no knowing that I am nuts) that I would consider taking stitches out of my nuts!
    Had I known you got a new zipper on your luggage I wouldn't have replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    Had I known you got a new zipper on your luggage I wouldn't have replied.
    There is certain information to leave out in order make a thread run! lol

I wouldn't sweat taking out stitches. Now staples might be a little tougher as you might have to sterilize a pair of pliers or channel locks

I have had stiches probably about 15 times. I have taken them out by my self everytime... I had 28 staples in my knee I took them out myself as well... A couple months ago I broke 6 ribs and collapsed a lung and Mrs K-034 AKA Candace had the pleasure of taking out my stiches under my arm on my side where they had to put in a emergency tude to drain my lungs..lol... There simple and dont hurt one bit to take out..

Re: Stitches

You are such a bad ass sugar tits. Lol see you this weekend

A few summers ago, I had a few people over at my pad and we were partying pretty good. The chick had staples in her head for a month and needed them removed. I went down to the garage, grabbed a pair of dikes and needle nose and poured some whiskey on them. Snip the center of the staple with the dikes, then use the needle nose to pull each end out. I remember the last staple was a bitch to get out. I started pulling on one end and the top of her head started lifting up. I just gave her a shot or whiskey and said this might hurt a bit