thanks hotboat.com

I just want to personally thank you guys for your support in the racing boat scene. The racing scene needs more people like you to promote what in my opinion is the greatest form of racing in the world. Drag boat/circle boat racing has had its ups and downs and you guys traveling and sponsoring events and racers has done a lot for the sport. In my eyes the sport is alive and kicking again and hopefully more people join the crowds to support what was the best form of motorsports to watch. Again thank you for keeping this sport alive and not jumping on the big baller boat ban wagon like others.

Quote Originally Posted by bagged97taco View Post
    I just want to personally thank you guys for your support in the racing boat scene. The racing scene needs more people like you to promote what in my opinion is the greatest form of racing in the world. Drag boat/circle boat racing has had its ups and downs and you guys traveling and sponsoring events and racers has done a lot for the sport. In my eyes the sport is alive and kicking again and hopefully more people join the crowds to support what was the best form of motorsports to watch. Again thank you for keeping this sport alive and not jumping on the big baller boat ban wagon like others.
    Very cool of you , this thread deserves

Although I haven't been to all of the races Hotboat.com has sponsored, the ones I have been to have been some of the funnest weekends I've ever had. The boat racing community is one of the best out there. You may be tired of hearing it, but if you haven't attended one of these races whether it be circle boat or drag boat racing or ski racing, GO! Hotboat.com has been sponsoring these types of events since its launch and I know they will continue to do so.

thanks hotboat.com

Yes, Thanks Hotboat!!!
    CH3NO2

WMC
    It makes us feel good when we see these types of threads. We can't be everywhere, but we try. Hotboat.com is on the All boat.. band wagon. This site will be what we make it, when I say we I mean you, me, us, all the members, advertisers and the lurkers too!!! If it wasn't for everybody Hotboat.com wouldn't be here today. Let's make this place ROCK...WMC

I sure have had a good time hanging with you guys at races and the river!

Quote Originally Posted by bagged97taco View Post
    We certainly appreciate your note. Its not easy deciding who we are going to support financially. Since we have no budget (lol) sometimes that decision impacts other aspects of the business. But in the end, whatever support we can offer is always worth it when we see the enjoyment everyone gets who attends (or sees the event through photos, pics, video, etc for that matter) the events. The toughest thing so far has been physically attending the events. All of us have families and jobs that usually come first. I say usually because on a rare occasion I have left family behind. But only when it was absolutely necessary lol (I'm just noticing that I can't enter and space down for a new paragraph lol...Admin help) The other aspect of the difficulty in deciding, where our personal dollars are spent, is trying not to exclude any particular boating group. For obvious reasons (frequency, location, and quantity) we are currently skewed in the circle, drag, and ski race boating arena. At some point in the future when the corporate jet and time tied to our day jobs is freed up (lol) that will have to change a little. Although we've done a couple of the larger boat poker runs or events, we definitely need to spend much more time in that arena in all fairness to those with larger boats. Until then, you're kind of stuck with us. I will say this, (close your eyes Skater Nation) I really enjoy the under 25' crowd

I meant no disrespect towards the big boat crowd. I do love watching them run and they are gorgeous. Just seems like they have been getting all the attention lately with media cause thats where the money is. Just nice to see the boating content that I was raised around finally making a strong come back. If any one on hotboat.com has never been to a drag boat or circle boat race I would highly recommend checking one out. You will be hooked.