Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Project Mini Jet

I have this project posted elswhere on other forums as well thought I'd repost it here so the folks can follow along this is but one of dozens of "project jet boats", conversions and resto's Josh and I have in process or have done .......They have been around for years, the market seems to be hot and cold, a few folks have them tucked away or despite the fact they have a bigger fast boat would like to have one just for fun To me these little boats seem to invoke that "Kid with a go cart" most motorheads go thru as a preteen , post them up if yo got them , At JBP we've jumped into the fray with a Mini jet project , ours will be a 2 seater 4 cylinder Mercruiser, and our Junior Jet, finally cinched the deal on the hull last nite anxious to get started ! Tom
    Last edited by jetboatperformance; 10-24-2012 at 03:18 PM.

The Mini is moving forward ... Off with the outboard and out comes the floors

Lots of cleaning, scraping,mold and rotted floor removal

Some more of the progressions on the hull ...

WMC

Re: Project Mini Jet

Sweet project

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

some more of the Hull prep took 150 lbs of rotted Junk out and started building in the motor box ...

and a Sneak Peak at the Junior Jet and Motor

Last edited by jetboatperformance; 10-25-2012 at 09:05 PM.

More from today..Test fitting the Motor , Josh re-wrote the Cad program to adapt the BBC/SBC motor plates we build for the little 4 banger , Sooo the Mini will feature a JBP rail kit !

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

iBoat
    Wow can't wait to see this thing running!

Quote Originally Posted by iBoat View Post
    Wow can't wait to see this thing running!
    Thanks were moving along put in some work on the seats and had to build a longer driveline to move the engine forwars a bit and got a chance to do some mock up and the beginings of some cosmetic work too !

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

Looking good..:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    Dang Tom, thats a BIG mini boat, what is it, about 16' ? Looks like it has more room inside than my Brendella. Just toss a blown small block in it !!!