Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    Art as my Son can leave NOTHING alone , I'm sure he'll research this "ad nauseum" and I'll keep you posted , Also we opted for a Big Boy scoop today too !

Thanks Tom, looks good with that scoop..

You guys don't mess around over there, looking good! :chuncky:

Figuring out the interior this weekend , seats mounts etc ...

Last edited by jetboatperformance; 11-04-2012 at 06:51 PM.

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

Looking good.:encouragement:

Always trying to move forward a bit on the Mini .. some dash work today

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

You guys don't waste time do ya,lol...

What's the anticipated completion date? Cant wait to see it on the water

Quote Originally Posted by Gothalos View Post
    What's the anticipated completion date? Cant wait to see it on the water
    Thanks for your interest , its been unseasonably busy (were happy about this) so we didn't make much progress till today heres some pics , I built a wire harness for the hull and the motor today, and we finished the mock up on the little jet and engine did some "body work" to patch the outboard "holes" should be ready for the wet test very soon Tom
    BTW this thing has the cutest little Droop snoot ever made ...

Last edited by jetboatperformance; 11-10-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Looks great Tom, curious though how come you didn't just use a plug instead of a junction block?, my OMC has a plug to separate the harness, be quicker to just pop the plug on disassembly I would think?..

Quote Originally Posted by GoFastRacer View Post
    Looks great Tom, curious though how come you didn't just use a plug instead of a junction block?, my OMC has a plug to separate the harness, be quicker to just pop the plug on disassembly I would think?..

Good question I'm "saver" we throw away very little ,we part out a few boats from time to time and alot of parts and pieces are gleened from that process , even bolts nuts washers and fittings etc. In keeping with the budget on this the entire wire harness for this mini came from a Southwind that had unrepairable hull damage and also The wire "block" is kind of traditional on jets A few boats like Miller actually used to rig with the plug you described Tom
    Last edited by jetboatperformance; 11-11-2012 at 09:28 AM.