Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    15'10" of practicle Mini Jet , part of the excercize as you might imagine is the development of the Junior drive, boat also nees to be big enough to avoid locking arms with the passenger always looking ahead as possible production and merchanability too !:greedy_dollars: Tommy

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

Looks like a real cool project/build....I'm diggin the blown sbc comment,THAT would be a kick in the ass Tom.....Looks like it's coming together,look foward to seeing the finished pics....

Thanks appreciate the encoragment Pat , we actually have one of these little hulls with 600 HP on this one we'll test with the "baby" then make changes accorrdingly

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

If you don't mind me asking, what are you running for ignition??.. Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by GoFastRacer View Post

Good Question GFR , the motor is a essentially a stock MC 140 HP 3.0 production unit from a Bayliner with the exception of MSD wires and MSD coil the ignition is stock points type , the small Holley was modified by my son to hopefully work here and it will eventually get a small NOS shot for S's and G's Have little expirience with, part of the reason to run with this is to try to get some realistic "numbers" we can apply to the Junior 7000 to begin promotion of it Tommy

Good Question GFR , the motor is a essentially a stock MC 140 HP 3.0 production unit from a Bayliner with the exception of MSD wires and MSD coil the ignition is stock points type , the small Holley was modified by my son to hopefully work here and it will eventually get a small NOS shot for S's and G's Have little expirience with, part of the reason to run with this is to try to get some realistic "numbers" we can apply to the Junior 7000 to begin promotion of it Tommy

Tom, does the Junior jet use a standard intake, or is a special intake specific to the small pump ? Hard to tell from the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Propless View Post
    Tom, does the Junior jet use a standard intake, or is a special intake specific to the small pump ? Hard to tell from the pics.
    Jeff the Junior has its own unique intake , its smaller by about a 3rd and although a few parts will interchange from the full size jet most wont Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    Thanks Tom, reason I asked is I have one of those but it's OMC in a pontoon boat and it's stock also and I would like to ditch the points but I haven't seen a kit for the 4 banger.. Art

Thanks Tom, reason I asked is I have one of those but it's OMC in a pontoon boat and it's stock also and I would like to ditch the points but I haven't seen a kit for the 4 banger.. Art
    Art as my Son can leave NOTHING alone , I'm sure he'll research this "ad nauseum" and I'll keep you posted , Also we opted for a Big Boy scoop today too !