Teague thru Tucson

Just saw this trailer go by heading West
    CH3NO2

Cool Pic! Here's the matching Skater 368.

Name:  IMG_0104_SML.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  30.3 KB

We were repaving that stretch of highway when the support truck and trailer went by, little did I know I would see the truck later that week at the Enduro. See some cool stuff on I-10 sometimes, Nascar and NHRA haulers, Nice performance boats too going back and forth across the US.

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    We were repaving that stretch of highway when the support truck and trailer went by, little did I know I would see the truck later that week at the Enduro. See some cool stuff on I-10 sometimes, Nascar and NHRA haulers, Nice performance boats too going back and forth across the US.

Earlier this year I saw Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards hauler's driving on I-15, heading towards Vegas. Those trucks look awesome going down the hwy!

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    So your the one clogging up the freeways. But I tell you when your done they are dam nice, I guess Thanks :encouragement: We do get some cool stuff coming thru town on I-10, I've seen some Military stuff that I had no idea wth it was.
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

We worked nights as long as possible, then it got too cold. ADOT wanted it finished this year, so we went for it. Final striping this week and its done. I have already moved onto the Modern Street Car project, talk about headaches and hairpulling.:(

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Earlier this year I saw Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards hauler's driving on I-15, heading towards Vegas. Those trucks look awesome going down the hwy!
    I don't think there are any haulers nicer than those NASCAR rigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I don't think there are any haulers nicer than those NASCAR rigs.

I agree. They look unbelievable driving down the hwy! I always thought it would be cool to drive one of those hauler's, I wonder how those driver's got those jobs?

They start in the NASCAR truck series of course!