Hybrid View

74 Eliminator Jet

Beginning a complete restoration of a Classic Eliminator Jet This boat came to us from Idaho last week and will get an Jacuzzi WJ Mixed flow conversion Jet Fresh BBC along with our rail kit and many other upgrades , The Owner indicated the boat had been in the family forever ..

Last edited by jetboatperformance; 12-03-2013 at 10:19 AM.

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

Been awhile , thought we'd update this thread with some new pics and info of this great looking Old classic , installing the modified WJ (Xlerator kit) with Place diverter , Also our Freshly Built BBC more to follow ....

Last edited by jetboatperformance; 01-12-2014 at 10:35 AM.

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

Wendi
    [QUOTE=jetboatperformance;63801]Been awhile , thought we'd update this thread with some new pics and info of this great looking Old classic , installing the modified WJ (Xlerator kit) with Place diverter , Also our Freshly Built BBC more to follow Keep them coming. Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by jetboatperformance; 01-12-2014 at 10:36 AM.

Looks good. Any pics of the inside? Floors, rigging, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jetboatperformance; 12-04-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Looks good. Any pics of the inside? Floors, rigging, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the question..More to come as time goes but heres some shots of the JBP rail kit

Last edited by jetboatperformance; 01-12-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    Thanks for the question..More to come as time goes but heres some shots of the JBP rail kit

Just noticed this thread as I was checking out some of your posts. Has time gone by so we can see more of this boat? What year model is it? I know some of the Eliminators had a spoon in the bottom of the hull and were known to porpoise. I'm curious if this was one of them and if the place diverter helped or hindered if it was.
    Last edited by SnoC653; 05-18-2014 at 09:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Just noticed this thread as I was checking out some of your posts. Has time gone by so we can see more of this boat? What year model is it? I know some of the Eliminators had a spoon in the bottom of the hull and were known to porpoise. I'm curious if this was one of them and if the place diverter helped or hindered if it was.
    Thanks for your interest , this Hot rod is coming along and is very nearly finished just been exceptionally busy but will post more pics PDQ Tom

Heres a couple updated pics of the interior , moderenized a bit but clean and lightweight these are the Glass seats and covers we now produce