Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

ICB Deck Boat build # 2 Kool Kat

Here is number two of three that we are building right now. Here we have everything taped up and spraying the bottom portion of the mold. The deck is still being taped up as I made a couple last minute changes. I am really excited to see this one come out of the mold. You can get an idea of how the graphics look once the tape lines were removed after the base coat was applied. Enjoy.

Name:  IMG_2548.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  88.8 KBName:  IMG_2547.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  90.4 KBName:  IMG_2545.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  85.5 KBName:  IMG_2544.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  105.8 KBName:  IMG_2542.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  71.9 KBName:  IMG_2541.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  86.6 KBName:  IMG_2540.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  85.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   

WMC

Re: ICB Deck Boat build # 2 Kool Kat

Looks great. Keep up the good work....boating is coming back

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, and boating is definitely making a come back. A lot of manufacturers have seen more orders this year than any other year since the economy tanked.

Sorry for the delay but we had some issues with fuel tanks. As of July 1st 2013 all tanks have to be EPA certified. Anyway just received tanks from IMCO and now we will get back on track. I cant wait to see it out of the mold the colors are going to look awesome.

I am going to make it a point to get out there sometime next week. After my secret assignment hopefully Let me know when you're gonna pop it, and I'll do my best to be there. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks, will do.

Chris can you share some of the details of your build? Build materials, layup schedule, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Chris can you share some of the details of your build? Build materials, layup schedule, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't give away all my secrets lol, but we do use top quality products. The material consists of Dow Corning 1708, 1 1/2 oz and 3 oz cross directional mat, cormat and cloth. We use 100% vinyl ester resin, marine grade ply wood, balsa wood and engineered stringers. As you can see we spare no expense to insure a quality built boat.

just curious you had mentioned having other boats in the mold do you have another red one. the blue is nice but the red was really nice. also orange and grey or something like that. please lety me know what you have for inventory. thanks

Very sharp ! ! !
    RSCHAP1