Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Chris can you share some of the details of your build? Build materials, layup schedule, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Chris can you share some of the details of your build? Build materials, layup schedule, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't give away all my secrets lol, but we do use top quality products. The material consists of Dow Corning 1708, 1 1/2 oz and 3 oz cross directional mat, cormat and cloth. We use 100% vinyl ester resin, marine grade ply wood, balsa wood and engineered stringers. As you can see we spare no expense to insure a quality built boat.

just curious you had mentioned having other boats in the mold do you have another red one. the blue is nice but the red was really nice. also orange and grey or something like that. please lety me know what you have for inventory. thanks

Very sharp ! ! !
    RSCHAP1

Nice looking build. Like the blue gel.

Quote Originally Posted by riverparty View Post
    just curious you had mentioned having other boats in the mold do you have another red one. the blue is nice but the red was really nice. also orange and grey or something like that. please lety me know what you have for inventory. thanks
    Pm sent

We are installing the new Mercury Racing 520 package right now and will be ready for the 4th of July

Mercury Racing 520 w/ Bravo one XR drive and Imco hydraulic assist. installed and ready for the water. I really like the new DTS setup its awesome.

Name:  IMG_0610.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  66.5 KB

very cool did you ever get the third one referred to earlier in the post built?

Numbers 3,4 and 5 are being done right now. Can't say much yet but there will be some slight modifications. In the next few weeks I will be able to share a little more.