Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by riverparty View Post
    just curious you had mentioned having other boats in the mold do you have another red one. the blue is nice but the red was really nice. also orange and grey or something like that. please lety me know what you have for inventory. thanks
    Pm sent

We are installing the new Mercury Racing 520 package right now and will be ready for the 4th of July

Mercury Racing 520 w/ Bravo one XR drive and Imco hydraulic assist. installed and ready for the water. I really like the new DTS setup its awesome.

Name:  IMG_0610.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  66.5 KB

very cool did you ever get the third one referred to earlier in the post built?

Numbers 3,4 and 5 are being done right now. Can't say much yet but there will be some slight modifications. In the next few weeks I will be able to share a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by icb1 View Post
    Mercury Racing 520 w/ Bravo one XR drive and Imco hydraulic assist. installed and ready for the water. I really like the new DTS setup its awesome.

Name:  IMG_0610.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  66.5 KB
    How does the 530 run?? Real curious about it and the DTS as far as shifting etc.

Took it out to Elsinore Saturday but could not open her up due to too many Leo's on the lake. We were able to reach 65 mph without drawing to much attention but definitely had more throttle left. I was really impressed with the mid range of this motor, we went from 40 mph to 60 mph within a couple seconds and you could actually feel the acceleration. The DTS controls were effortless and felt so precise even has a nice detent when going into neutral. I was a sceptic about DTS at first but now it's all I will use. I think the 520 package is the best value Mercury has ever offered, the next two builds are also getting 520's as well

Quote Originally Posted by icb1 View Post
    Numbers 3,4 and 5 are being done right now. Can't say much yet but there will be some slight modifications. In the next few weeks I will be able to share a little more.
    Cant wait to see them

Interior LED pics

Name:  IMG_0417.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  70.7 KBName:  IMG_0415.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  58.4 KBName:  IMG_0414.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  32.1 KBName:  IMG_0416.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  56.5 KBName:  IMG_0418.jpg
Views: 151