Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chris taking that big fridge out of the middle of the walkway was a great idea. Makes it nice and open now.

Thanks, It opened it up a lot and feels much bigger inside and we actually gained enough space for an extra seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Chris can you share some of the details of your build? Build materials, layup schedule, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't give away all my secrets lol, but we do use top quality products. The material consists of Dow Corning 1708, 1 1/2 oz and 3 oz cross directional mat, cormat and cloth. We use 100% vinyl ester resin, marine grade ply wood, balsa wood and engineered stringers. As you can see we spare no expense to insure a quality built boat.

Quote Originally Posted by icb1 View Post
    Well, this boat has been completed to a stage 3. We will not install power at this point so the new owner can choose what they want. Otherwise everything has been done with the exception of the stereo and bimini top this allows a couple more choices as well. We are pleased with the out come, please let us know what you think.

Attachment 38487Attachment 38486Attachment 38484Attachment 38485Attachment 38482Attachment 38492Attachment 38491Attachment 38490Attachment 38489Attachment 38488Attachment 38483[ATTACH=CONFIG]38493[/ATTACH

Really like this one!

I'll send you a PM after desert storm. In a couple weeks I will be wide open for the deal we've been chatting about.

Thanks, It opened it up a lot and feels much bigger inside and we actually gained enough space for an extra seat.
    Jeff keeps telling me to call you about a deck cause I'm in the market for one. But I don't think my budget is right for a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator4life View Post
    Jeff keeps telling me to call you about a deck cause I'm in the market for one. But I don't think my budget is right for a new one.

Actually, our prices are competitive with the used market right now. Pm me if you would like any details.

Actually, our prices are competitive with the used market right now. Pm me if you would like any details.
    Pm sent

just curious you had mentioned having other boats in the mold do you have another red one. the blue is nice but the red was really nice. also orange and grey or something like that. please lety me know what you have for inventory. thanks

Very sharp ! ! !
    RSCHAP1

Nice looking build. Like the blue gel.