Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Topock

New Topock

I stopped by and took the tour of the new bar last Saturday. This place is looking really bad ass! The staff that was there to answer questions seemed very friendly, hopefully they will have much better service than Pirate's Cove. Pirates has terrible food, horrible service and you can really sense that they could really give a crap about that area or It's negative effect of it. Really looking forward to the return of the Topock Bar!

If you haven't already taken the tour, I suggest stopping in and checking it out.

Props to Hot Boat for getting one of the 1st banners up on the retaining wall. Turning that wall into ad space was a brilliant idea btw.

P.S. I'm not sure if PC advertises here and I apologize if my comment seems to "bash" a paid advertiser. Just speaking my mind.
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 06-19-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Re: New Topock

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I stopped by and took the tour of the new bar last Saturday. This place is looking really bad ass! The staff that was there to answer questions seemed very friendly, hopefully they will have much better service than Pirate's Cove. Pirates has terrible food, horrible service and you can really sense that they could really give a crap about that area or It's negative effect of it. Really looking forward to the return of the Topock Bar!

If you haven't already taken the tour, I suggest stopping in and checking it out.

Props to Hot Boat for getting one of the 1st banners up on the retaining wall. Turning that wall into ad space was a brilliant idea btw.

P.S. I'm not sure if PC advertises here and I apologize if my comment seems to "bash" a paid advertiser. Just speaking my mind.
    I agree 10x can't wait to go to TOPOCK again PC sucks just my opinion:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    I agree 10x can't wait to go to TOPOCK again PC sucks just my opinion:
    I agree that Political Correctness sucks!

Topock is Topock because of Chet he actually cares about the community. I met him in the early 2000’s on the sandbar just as you exit the cove and go onto the river. That’s what we use to do on the big weekends we would just kick back most of the day and watch the craziness. Once most of the boats headed back to Havasu we would go out for some runs.
    After one of our runs, I came back to the sandbar and started bullshitting with Chet because he owned one of my favorite 28 ft boats a Conquest Top Cat. We end up BSing for hours and I find out that he is a very savvy businessman but one of the most down to earth kind of guys you will ever meet. I am sure that those that have spoken to him will probably agree.

Now PC…It is what it is…
    Last edited by 78Southwind; 06-19-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Wendi

New Topock

I can't wait for topock to open we are gonna cruise down for that!! Chet is a cool dude he and his crew have done an amazing job. Love the ad space too! Brilliant idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I agree that Political Correctness sucks!

You are not a normal banker.

But I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard that

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You are not a normal banker.

But I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard that
    I'm not a normal banker. I'm actually cool, ride motorcycles, boats, and stuff those old rickety old men in blue suits never do.

New Topock

You would be extra cool if you could get me in the drivers seat of that Aventador 👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post

I totally agree with you 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You would be extra cool if you could get me in the drivers seat of that Aventador ����
    Should've picked you up for lunch today. Nothing like running everyday errands in an Aventador. Lunch in Corona on Wednesdays.