Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Post count

Quote Originally Posted by MMD View Post
    I thought the website automatically counts our posts - why do we need to count them?

Should I wait for a response?

Post count

Quote Originally Posted by AZKC View Post
    The Barbigrl???
    Yes the one and only

I just noticed that the post counts don't all change. Each post appears to show the number of THAT post. Not sure I've seen that before.

<EDIT: Nope, it changed all the posts' numbers just like other forums. Not sure why I saw different numbers...>
    Last edited by MMD; 10-24-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbigrl View Post
    Yes the one and only
    Wow, they will let anyone in here!!! Guess I will have to dig through my pics...

This Barbigirl?

Attachment 442

p.s. I know it is a red-x... started a thread in the help section about it as it has been doing that a bunch in the last little bit.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Post count

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Wow, they will let anyone in here!!! Guess I will have to dig through my pics...

This Barbigirl?

Attachment 442

p.s. I know it is a red-x... started a thread in the help section about it as it has been doing that a bunch in the last little bit.
    Ha! I guess they do. Good to see ya! I am sure you have all sorts of pics you can dig up. Ahhh the the glory days.

The Barbigrl???
    Yes the one and only
    Last time I saw you, I believe you had a pink fuzzy hat on. :smilies_mit_hut017:
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

Post count

Last time I saw you, I believe you had a pink fuzzy hat on. :smilies_mit_hut017:
    I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't wear hats. There was a girl that used to be on HB (forgot her name) that I used to battle with. Her real name was Barbie and she wore those hats. Ugh..

OP6C Or is that not BG?

Name:  Barbigirl.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  91.4 KB
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't wear hats. There was a girl that used to be on HB (forgot her name) that I used to battle with. Her real name was Barbie and she wore those hats. Ugh..
    OP6C Or is that not BG?

Name:  Barbigirl.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  91.4 KB
    If and when they get the pic posting up this is the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post

This Barbigirl?

Attachment 442

WTF is up with the pics...