Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I need an iPhone so I can post pics from Tapatalk like everybody else. I have lots of adventures I need to share.

You should really get either the apple or samsung. Those phones are so cheap now with 2yr agreements. I was just looking on sprints site, galaxy4 $149, Iphone5 $99, and if you're ok with an older iphone4 or 4s or galaxy 3 those are $0, just pay the $36 activation fee and monthly smartphone fee. Its really worth the investment, and you'll love the tapatalk app, which is a one time, $2.99 fee to install.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm likin it. Have some events I'll be at the next couple I weeks that should blow some minds.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    You should really get either the apple or samsung. Those phones are so cheap now with 2yr agreements. I was just looking on sprints site, galaxy4 $149, Iphone5 $99, and if you're ok with an older iphone4 or 4s or galaxy 3 those are $0, just pay the $36 activation fee and monthly smartphone fee. Its really worth the investment, and you'll love the tapatalk app, which is a one time, $2.99 fee to install.
    I'm gettin there. Just waitin for an option at work where I can ditch carrying two phones. I already pay the smartphone fee for my not so smart phone.

I'm gettin there. Just waitin for an option at work where I can ditch carrying two phones. I already pay the smartphone fee for my not so smart phone.
    Does your cell phone have a rotary dial?

7 months old How is Hotboat.com doing?

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Lmao!!
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Lol its not that old. I've seen it. But it is unusual to see someone pull out their antenna during lunch

Last time I pulled out my antenna at lunch the waitress asked me to leave! :o

Last time I pulled out my antenna at lunch the waitress asked me to leave! :o

Last time I pulled my antennae out during lunch the waitress asked for my number lol Jk

You guys are doing an awesome job, if it weren't for "Hotboat" I wouldn't have met so many awesome West coast friends that I look forward to having them down for some fun in the sun Bayou Style, hit New Orleans for some fun the enjoy our beautiful waterways...

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    You guys are doing an awesome job, if it weren't for "Hotboat" I wouldn't have met so many awesome West coast friends that I look forward to having them down for some fun in the sun Bayou Style, hit New Orleans for some fun the enjoy our beautiful waterways...
    And we feel the same way can't wait to visit