Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    MORE Rogerthat99 PICTURES!!!!! get on it dude!!!! I think Hotboats needs to hire Scotty as their full time photog and let him do what he really loves to do!!!!! (so theres no more excuses for getting the pictures up here....lol)

Oh yea and maybe organize the events reports and photography stuff a little better to make it easier to find..... maybe thats up to the thread starters to figure that out better???? or mods move it as they see fit.
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I need an iPhone so I can post pics from Tapatalk like everybody else. I have lots of adventures I need to share.
    Droid has tapatalk too, what phone do you have?? DARK AGES

Re: 7 months old How is Hotboat.com doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Catalina is coming up and we are sponsoring Brady Hoggins and will be getting some great helilcopter video and shots.
    Awesome I will be out there watching on a buddys boat and I will try and take some pics to post as well again great job with the website

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Keep of the GOOD work. Hot boat is here to stay!

7 months old How is Hotboat.com doing?

Technically it's 6 months lol.

In that time we've switched hosts twice and are about to go to a dedicated server any day. In hindsight I should have just went dedicated. Live and learn.

We've had a lot of site issues. And are still working on making the site more user friendly. What I've found is people who are not familiar with the boards have a lot of trouble maneuvering around. We need to make this process easier.

We appreciate everyone on the site and promise to do our best to keep the content fresh and up to date.

We're still only 6 months old, but we're growing up fast. So we appreciate your patience.

And we're absolutely open to all suggestions. So please fire away!

Thank you,

HB

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    MORE Rogerthat99 PICTURES!!!!! get on it dude!!!! I think Hotboats needs to hire Scotty as their full time photog and let him do what he really loves to do!!!!! (so theres no more excuses for getting the pictures up here....lol)

Oh yea and maybe organize the events reports and photography stuff a little better to make it easier to find..... maybe thats up to the thread starters to figure that out better???? or mods move it as they see fit.
    RT99 is doing it for others. Maybe I should pressure him. Nope that's not my style.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Droid has tapatalk too, what phone do you have?? DARK AGES
    Ummmm.......BlackBerry. And not a new one.

Wendi

7 months old How is Hotboat.com doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Ummmm.......BlackBerry. And not a new one.
    Dark ages it is lol

Great site and great people.
    I have had a few questions, with my limited mechanical knowledge, answered and given good advice.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    You mean my iPhone pictures of your trailer aren't cutting it?