• 5 1.41%
  • 148 41.81%
  • 8 2.26%
  • 3 0.85%
  • 4 1.13%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by verman View Post
    the other way around
    You have it backwards bud......TPR/Edge was from a Cheyenne. Tom Papp was involved with the first generation Cheyenne. I believe the TPR is 3rd generation

I was thinking cheyenne was the name of the new ones they are building now off Toms molds, my bad your rite, Brain fart.
    I was just stating the pred. and TPR looks a lot alike and that was not a flat, and it is a sweet ride, and looks like it has plenty of ponys.
    what is the name of the latest boats off that mold??.
    long day at work -can't remember sh@t rite now
    ]1998 TPR EDGE STEALTH 3.0 EFI
    1994 Huricane deck boat 90hp Yammi
    1986 Stratose 2.0 grenade SOLD

Another month with some serious hardware. It'll be interesting to see how long this can go on LOL. I know there are bazillions of bad ass boats out there, but can a few hundred of them keep this contest going? We shall see. Once again so glad I can't vote. Beautiful boats for sure.

Nice boat Nelson. It hauls the mail and keeps everyone in check at big river

Just thought I would take some time from my busy schedule to throw a vote out. This security jobs a bitch in this heat LOL...

Hotboat of the month july 2013 - submit here

Quote Originally Posted by DRACCO View Post
    Just thought I would take some time from my busy schedule to throw a vote out. This security jobs a bitch in this heat LOL...
    What or who are you protecting?

Quote Originally Posted by verman View Post
    I was thinking cheyenne was the name of the new ones they are building now off Toms molds, my bad your rite, Brain fart.
    I was just stating the pred. and TPR looks a lot alike and that was not a flat, and it is a sweet ride, and looks like it has plenty of ponys.
    what is the name of the latest boats off that mold??.
    long day at work -can't remember sh@t rite now
    The predator plug actually started life as an ultra, the ultra was based off the Cheyenne. None of these boats have anything to do with the tpr although they do all share a very similar bottom.

Just an inside joke...

Quote Originally Posted by gregk1 View Post
    Attachment 12402Attachment 124041960 biesemeyer carriabean recently restored in my garage by me took about 8 months
    That is a sweat looking boat. Great Resto !!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    The predator plug actually started life as an ultra, the ultra was based off the Cheyenne. None of these boats have anything to do with the tpr although they do all share a very similar bottom.

That is a totally incorrect statement Mr Nelson. The plug your boat came is a Cheyenne mold I currently have not a Ultra. Tom Papp lost the original Cheyenne mold in a divorce. He then made the TPR, (Tom Papp Racing) mold from a Cheyenne so he could have another version of the Cheyenne.