• 6 1.69%
  • 5 1.41%
  • 148 41.81%
  • 8 2.26%
  • 3 0.85%
  • 4 1.13%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro88 View Post
    Talking about the 160 some accounts created between midnight and 11:16am that have not made a single post lol
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that point of the contest? Getting everyone you know to join and vote for you? I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but it is pretty apparent that there has been competition between the two finalist since the beginning. Both boats were built/refurbished by the owners which is a great accomplishment and one happens to be a jet boat while the other happens to be a v-drive. Knowing that the contest was ending at a specific date and time, why wouldn't you try to sandbag the other and wait till last minute to get all your votes in? If anything I think having this competition is great for the forum. You are making more and more people aware of it. Yeah some may be newbies now, but now that they are familiar with the site I'm sure you will get more action from them.

WMC

Re: Hotboat of the month july 2013 - submit here

Quote Originally Posted by rschmid View Post
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that point of the contest? Getting everyone you know to join and vote for you? I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but it is pretty apparent that there has been competition between the two finalist since the beginning. Both boats were built/refurbished by the owners which is a great accomplishment and one happens to be a jet boat while the other happens to be a v-drive. Knowing that the contest was ending at a specific date and time, why wouldn't you try to sandbag the other and wait till last minute to get all your votes in? If anything I think having this competition is great for the forum. You are making more and more people aware of it. Yeah some may be newbies now, but now that they are familiar with the site I'm sure you will get more action from them.
    Spot on. Thank you

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I dont know about the other guys that voted but I just liked the boat that I voted for which was the 68 Mandella because it being an old classic V drive restored to what they looked like back then. You dont see that very often nowdays. It seems that everbody and their brother has jets that basically all look alike it's just a matter how much money can put in in them that differentiate them. It's just an awesome boat based on the pictures I saw so call it what you want Ill stick with my vote. Long live the classic hot rod v-drives.

I originally was going to vote for the Predator until I saw the pictures of the Mandella wow what an awesome boat that I can relate to so i change my vote. but really they're both nice boats

WMC

Re: Hotboat of the month july 2013 - submit here

Quote Originally Posted by chris12345 View Post
    I originally was going to vote for the Predator until I saw the pictures of the Mandella wow what an awesome boat that I can relate to so i change my vote. but really they're both nice boats
    All the boats are very nice and you can tell the owners put a lot of time and $$ into them

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations Rob

most definatley a cool boat concrats to Rob

congratulations to the owner of the Mandella, awesome boat!!

2004 Hondo

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  93.0 KB2004 Hondo t deck 468 tunnel ram motor
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Flyinbrian; 07-24-2013 at 09:54 PM.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyinbrian View Post
    2004 Hondo t deck 468 tunnel ram motor
    Welcome to the boards, great looking boat!! We will be moving this to August entries. July was closed and a winner was announced.