Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My apologies, but:
    I do not feel as though I can really forward any relative comment or opinion without a closer examination and more thorough interaction with the boat in question.
    Out of my own willingness, love, and care for the boating community in general; I will be totally accepting to taking delivery of this or similar boat (sure, I will help pick color and graphics) in order to generate a truthful, factual, and well informed judgment.
    Let me know when you would like my contact info and shipping address so you can deliver the test model to my dock
    Do not worry! I will spend all the time necessary to give a in depth evaluation.
    If that takes more than a single summer, I will again make the personal sacrifice.
    After becoming familiar enough with the boat to pass along proper opinion I will relay that and let you know your now tested boat is ready for return.
    Yes, all out of the goodness of my own heart.
    P.S. please do not forget to fill the tank before you drop off my test subject for this summer.

Seriously, boat looks AWESOME !! !! !!
    Last edited by rschap1; 06-20-2013 at 07:54 AM.
    RSCHAP1

Thank you RSCHAP1 I really appreciate the willingness to go the extra mile, not many people would these days. But seriously thank you for your positive comments and if any one would like a test drive we will be in Lake Havasu 4th of July weekend

Glad that you didn't mind me shamelessly asking for a free boat
    You deserve credit, SHARP rig !!
    RSCHAP1

I actually read it 2 - 3 times a day, it cracks me up.............:jumping-smiley-019

Deeboat
    Quote Originally Posted by icb1 View Post
    I actually read it 2 - 3 times a day, it cracks me up.............:jumping-smiley-019
    lol would like to stop by your place one day

Looks bad ass!

Please feel free to come by at any time, we are open from 9-5 tuesday thru Saturday

Just want to say thanks to everyone for the nice comments. The Mercury racing 525 package showed up today so we will be wrapping this one up in time for the 4th of july weekend. Cant wait to start testing....... I will post more pictures once motor is completed.

Great job on the boat, looks awesome..

Quote Originally Posted by icb1 View Post
    Just want to say thanks to everyone for the nice comments. The Mercury racing 525 package showed up today so we will be wrapping this one up in time for the 4th of july weekend. Cant wait to start testing....... I will post more pictures once motor is completed.
    Looking forward to it, where are you guys going to be testing ?