Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2013 Nordic 29' - Hot hot hot!!

We had a chance to see the first ever Nordic 29' Deck. This particular boat had a Teague 825 in it. And wow. Off the hook would be an understatement. We'll have more on this boat in the upcoming weeks, but for now enjoy.

Name:  ND01.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  409.5 KBName:  ND08.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  487.6 KBName:  ND10.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  391.3 KBName:  ND09.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  143.4 KBName:  ND02.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  445.9 KBName:  ND03.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  154.5 KBName:  ND04.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  373.7 KBName:  ND05.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  360.6 KBName:  ND07.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  465.4 KB

I don't see much deck there Vic.
    CH3NO2

HOT ?
    Yep
    Was there a boat there???
    RSCHAP1

What boat????

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    What boat????
    X2!

Wendi

Ryann what a trooper she was and so beautiful and sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Ryann what a trooper she was and so beautiful and sweet.
    Yes she is. Crash is a very lucky guy.

Can't wait for the moving/driving shots

I have not had a chance to ride in the Nordic yet, but I gotta tell you, it is the most spacious deck I think I've seen. Nordic did a very good job of setting it up. Tons of room between the front seats and tons of room all around. The boat also stands nice and tall. Looks like it should have no problem whatsoever tackling Havasu's worst.

The Teague 825 should push this badass machine around nicely. Haven't had a chance to talk to the owner yet, but 100+ should not be a problem as far as I can see.

Great setup. Nice colors and scheme. Tons of room. And it'll haul the mail for sure. Can't ask for much more in a family hot rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I have not had a chance to ride in the Nordic yet, but I gotta tell you, it is the most spacious deck I think I've seen. Nordic did a very good job of setting it up. Tons of room between the front seats and tons of room all around. The boat also stands nice and tall. Looks like it should have no problem whatsoever tackling Havasu's worst.

The Teague 825 should push this badass machine around nicely. Haven't had a chance to talk to the owner yet, but 100+ should not be a problem as far as I can see.

Great setup. Nice colors and scheme. Tons of room. And it'll haul the mail for sure. Can't ask for much more in a family hot rod.
    Steve, the owner, was nice enough to take us around all Monday. I am no boat expert, but this was the nicest riding boat I have ever been on, the way it ate up the chop and the speed it could handle the turns blew me away. It hauls the mail for sure, he took us up to about 80 before a jet skiier tried to commit suicide in front of us leaving river shore beach. Nice for this boat is an understatement.

Some great pics of ryann and boat! Looks really nice, I wanna see it in person!