Who had a HOTBOAT battle with me at pirates?! Hah

We were cruising into pirates cove Saturday morning when I heard some one yell at me, I look over at the boat next to us and this guy was pointing at his hotboat hat, they must have seen my hotboat tank... Not to be out done pulled out my koozie and waved it at them lol then one of the girls starts waving her hotboat shirt on the air... We didn't wanna loose this battle so I had my buddy hold up our ice chest.. Lol I think we won that one! They were in a very colorful cat, maybe 28 foot.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369803451.405277.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  85.0 KB

LOL nice !!!!!

Good fight!!!
    CH3NO2

I don't think that particular colorful 28' was in the water last weekend. But I could be wrong 😁

You mean this colorful cat?? Lol Name:  261703_533440543359679_367091473_n.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  45.1 KB

That was definately funny. We were finding anything we had that said hotboat on it but when the cooler game out that was game set and match lol. Btw rock bottom, your boat is looking good. Solid work on that my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by orangecrushdaytona View Post
    That was definately funny. We were finding anything we had that said hotboat on it but when the cooler game out that was game set and match lol. Btw rock bottom, your boat is looking good. Solid work on that my friend.
    Haha there you are! Thanks! Yours was lookin good also, good times!

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by orangecrushdaytona View Post
    You mean this colorful cat?? Lol Name:  261703_533440543359679_367091473_n.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  45.1 KB
    Hey, I filled up next to you on Sunday morning at Terrible's... I asked you what you had for power and said you have a beautiful boat. Which your boat is definitely gorgeous. Pics don't do it justice bud.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

WMC

Re: Who had a HOTBOAT battle with me at pirates?! Hah

Good story

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2