Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Bastard View Post
    He's a slippery little bastard.
    I'm guessing a slippery little banned bastard by now.

Some good stuff there!

The boat with the hot blonde has 2009 tags. I wonder how many payments he's behind. Lol jk

Scott what launch ramp is this in the background.... oh yea and .... nice.... new camera you got there!!!

1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    Scott what launch ramp is this in the background.... oh yea and .... nice.... new camera you got there!!!
    I believe that is Peninsula Campground. I see you get to Peninsula via Rattlesnake Bar road. I never knew there was a Rattlesnake Bar Road over there. To go into the actual Rattlesnake Bar Boat Launch, you go Auburn Folsom Road to Newcastle Road to Rattlesnake Road to the entrance. I have no idea why Rattlesnake Bar is on Rattlesnake Road and Rattlesnake Bar Road is on the other side of the lake (brilliance by the State of California).

WMC
    cool pics

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I believe that is Peninsula Campground. I see you get to Peninsula via Rattlesnake Bar road. I never knew there was a Rattlesnake Bar Road over there. To go into the actual Rattlesnake Bar Boat Launch, you go Auburn Folsom Road to Newcastle Road to Rattlesnake Road to the entrance. I have no idea why Rattlesnake Bar is on Rattlesnake Road and Rattlesnake Bar Road is on the other side of the lake (brilliance by the State of California).
    Yea and I never knew just the opposite!!! lol yea leave it to CAL TRAMPS and the State Park Service-less to come up with that fiasco!

I have launched from both Peninsula Campground and Rattlesnake Bar Rd (Cool Side) a few times. I have never done the Auburn Rd side yet but thats where I will have to drop in. Not enough fuel to make it all the way there from Granite Bay!!!! lol but I made it to Horseshoe Bar!

Heres a map of all the launches at Folsom

Name:  Folsom1.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  139.8 KB
    Last edited by ptc; 05-29-2013 at 10:34 AM.
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Some nice Formula's.
    GIVE ME AMBIGUITY OR GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE.