Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Forum Rules

  1. #11
    Wendi
    Guest
    All boats are welcome, big small, old new, slow fast, you get the point. Welcome to the boards 3pairs12....

  2. #12
    Member 3pairs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    54

    Forum Rules

    Thanks Wendi!

  3. #13
    Senior Member jordy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Feeknicks, AZ
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    This is not a forum for cow balls and clowns.
    Wendi,

    Cows don't have balls.

    And what do you have against clowns? :smilies_mit_hut029:

    Love,

    *****
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

  4. #14
    We're not officially open for another 7-8 days. But I can tell you this, so far zero members have been banned

    Keep up the good work.

    Spread the word, www.hotboat.com is here, and here to stay!!

  5. #15
    Senior Member jordy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Feeknicks, AZ
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post

    And what do you have against clowns? :smilies_mit_hut029:
    And is that clowns in general or just clowns like this guy? He is kinda scary...

    Attachment 378
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

  6. #16
    Wendi
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Wendi,

    Cows don't have balls.

    And what do you have against clowns? :smilies_mit_hut029:

    Love,

    *****
    I thought I saw a picture of a cow with balls being grabbed??? I FREAKIN HATE Clowns!!!! Have a great day!
    ^^wc

  7. #17
    Wendi
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    And is that clowns in general or just clowns like this guy? He is kinda scary...

    Attachment 378
    ANY CLOWN!! Even ones that act like a clown : )

  8. #18
    Senior Member jordy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Feeknicks, AZ
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I thought I saw a picture of a cow with balls being grabbed???
    ^^wc
    A cow with balls is called a bull.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

  9. #19
    Junior Member Ductape1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    714
    Posts
    16

    Re: Forum Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    We want to see all boat, performance, drag, recreational, fishing, etc... Bring it on. Tell your friends!
    Wait a minute.... I thought this was a site for stolen boats.

    Glad to know I wont be run out of town for owning an Ebbtide. :

    sent from a van at the waters edge.

  10. #20
    WMC
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ductape1000 View Post
    Wait a minute.... I thought this was a site for stolen boats.

    Glad to know I wont be Run out of town for owning an Ebbtide. :

    sent from a van at the waters edge.
    stolen boat was on some other sites or place I saw lol. No you won't be ran out of town with your Boat it floats you're good
    Last edited by WMC; 10-24-2012 at 10:08 AM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •