Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Whats Yoru Weekend Plans????

Ok so Califonia .... is going to be having some excellent weather this weekend, what are ya gonna do with it????

Im going riding the VXC through the coast range with a bunch of other folks - taking Hwy 9 from Santa Cruz to Alices restaurant on Skyline blvd Hwy 35 to Half moon bay Hwy 92 to Hwy 1 on the water and then back to Lexington Reservour on Summit Rd for a BBQ. about a 500 mile day for me starting in Sac.
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

WMC
    Well Parker Az is going to have better weather so we are going there.

I have to work tomorrow morning at a convention, ref my kids' soccer game at noon and then the rest of the weekend seems pretty clear.

Probably sit at home and watch a little golf on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Probably sit at home and watch a little golf on TV
    Actually there is an antique roadshow marathon on TV. Pretty much completes my weekend. Haha. Have a buddies wedding on Saturday night with a slow moving hungover Sunday getting motorhome ready for memorial weekend

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

My sons Football playoffs tonight... Hot date with my 7 year old daughter tomorrow night and installing a stereo in my buddy's deck boat Sunday... So pretty much a normal weekend for us...
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Wendi
    Half of Hotboat.com will be at the Lake Elsinore Boat Demo show Saturday & Sunday. If you are bored come on down and say hi! The other half will be at Parker, AZ getting recon for the site.

Ride my bike to the beach tomorrow and run the back bay Sunday. Basically try to enjoy being home as much as possible as ill be in Havasu the following two weekends.

We will be in Parker at the river land v drive shindig. Should be a good time.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

Getting ready for the playoffs!!! Can you say FootBall?!?!?!?Attachment 10787
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"