Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't vote

Can't vote

I have a lot of people calling me saying they haven't gotten confirmation emails from the site. They want to vote but they can't log in until they get the email. Not sure if you guys are aware of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    I have a lot of people calling me saying they haven't gotten confirmation emails from the site. They want to vote but they can't log in until they get the email. Not sure if you guys are aware of the problem.
    Seems like the sign up process is hit or miss. Paging Admin.

Can't vote

We tested it today, it's working fine.

Wendi

Can't vote

Yesterday was an outage with godaddy if they registered yesterday maybe they should re-register today.

Wendi

Can't vote

I've sent 6 emails to admin to activate six that registered yesterday they should be good now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I've sent 6 emails to admin to activate six that registered yesterday they should be good now.
    Teresas still has issues !

Wendi

Can't vote

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post

Teresas still has issues !
    Check your pm

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Check your pm
    Ok..here we go again..I'm working tonight so I'm up responding to friends emails..they are having problems logging in...not getting response emails from admin...I've done my part of recruitment...help us out here.....

Eddie, I got in..voted too..thanks for the heads up....

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Ok..here we go again..I'm working tonight so I'm up responding to friends emails..they are having problems logging in...not getting response emails from admin...I've done my part of recruitment...help us out here.....
    Who else needs to be registered?