Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hot Rods or Not

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    You should've showed up today. I had to short shift my passes (5000) so mid 14's were all I was good for. I ran out of gas on my last pass and had to coast off the track.

You should have reminded me.

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    You should have reminded me.
    I shouldn't have to...

Anyway, there's 1 and sometimes 2 races a month all year. Get your nitrous hooked up and I'll hunt down my RPM problem.

My '69
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I want to roll with my brother Joe" - Joe Bateman - January 29, 1950 ~ November 27, 2013

Some Cobra replicas that I have done.
    Name:  black_cobra.JPG
Views: 236
Size:  16.2 KB
    Name:  red_cobra.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  75.7 KB
    Name:  ResizedImage951320884291424.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  55.8 KB
    "I want to roll with my brother Joe" - Joe Bateman - January 29, 1950 ~ November 27, 2013

I shouldn't have to...

Anyway, there's 1 and sometimes 2 races a month all year. Get your nitrous hooked up and I'll hunt down my RPM problem.
    I kinda got a lot on my plate right now so remembering that wasn't gonna happen. Lol. I'd like to go run the truck down the track sometime though. If you're running mid 14's with a big block I'm not too confident about what the truck will do. I'm guessing it'll run well in the 1/8 mile but fall on its face on the big end. With my cam and heads she runs out of steam fast.

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    I kinda got a lot on my plate right now so remembering that wasn't gonna happen. Lol. I'd like to go run the truck down the track sometime though. If you're running mid 14's with a big block I'm not too confident about what the truck will do. I'm guessing it'll run well in the 1/8 mile but fall on its face on the big end. With my cam and heads she runs out of steam fast.
    Don't gage your expectations based on my pile. I'm running a stock long block and even with it running right- 13's might be a tall order (for now).

Well if you want to go, my neighbor and his never been raced before 68 Camaro will be there making the most of things (we hope).

You should've showed up today. I had to short shift my passes (5000) so mid 14's were all I was good for. I ran out of gas on my last pass and had to coast off the track.

Nice!!
    I've never been to that track. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Racer J View Post
    Nice!!
    I've never been to that track. I'll have to check it out sometime.
    We're going again April 5th, but there's a good event going on before that. NMCA