Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    WMC

HOTBOAT.COM wants to Thank you!!!

Hotboat.com would like to thank all for being involved in the website. I hope you are enjoying what you see here. We are growing fast and enjoying every minute of it! Thanks to all of you If you haven't signed up to become a member, please do there is a lot more to see once you have registered. We welcome your input. We want to see your boats, pictures, where you boat, your builds, boat projects, anything to do with boating. Let's see it. Have a wonderful day.

I thought lurking was going to be the way to go on this site but once signing up, I realized all the various sections that are hidden to lurkers. Mind blowing how much the site expanded with the five little letters of MATEO.

WMC

Re: HOTBOAT.COM wants to Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I thought lurking was going to be the way to go on this site but once signing up, I realized all the various sections that are hidden to lurkers. Mind blowing how much the site expanded with the five little letters of MATEO.
    Mine was three little letters

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats on the growth
    RSCHAP1

Unforgiven
    WMC and WENDI.Thanks for having us here..it's going to be fun....Now, can I start stories about Tony Scarelotta?

Thanks Hotboat owners!
    CH3NO2

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Ok, so tell us about those 5 little letters "MATEO"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Ok, so tell us about those 5 little letters "MATEO"
    It asked me to register so I typed MATEO. Actually I typed Mateo but it's all the same.

Congrats on the great web site. We had fun drinking fireball with you and wendi at Kingsview and tequilla for Eddie.

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by hwellema View Post
    Congrats on the great web site. We had fun drinking fireball with you and wendi at Kingsview and tequilla for Eddie.
    We had fun too!! Every time I went by eddies for a shot he said he was out hmmmmm