Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Great run...BTW..I can hear a lifter ticking!...when are you guys coming back out this way?
    Lifter tickingI better not blow up, gonna be your fault we will be back next year, always wanted to come out for Monster Bash, just too long of a haul to do twice a year with the boat...

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Great video... I saw you at DS2013, beautiful boat.... What drive are you running on it?
    Thank you, I am running the IMCO SCX-4 drive with #6 prop shaft and #6 prop, bad ass combo held up great all last year, hope it keeps up the good work...

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Lifter tickingI better not blow up, gonna be your fault we will be back next year, always wanted to come out for Monster Bash, just too long of a haul to do twice a year with the boat...
    You should come out for Monster Bash... That is an awesome Poker Run... The whole weekend is relaxing and fun and we usually have good weather and the boats run better... If you can swing it you should do it.....

You should come out for Monster Bash... That is an awesome Poker Run... The whole weekend is relaxing and fun and we usually have good weather and the boats run better... If you can swing it you should do it.....
    May hit up some friends, for boat riding, that way we could just fly out for a few days, I am still recouping from 5 days of over 100mph in a boat, and 4989.0 Miles on my ass from the nonstop trip...

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    May hit up some friends, for boat riding, that way we could just fly out for a few days, I am still recouping from 5 days of over 100mph in a boat, and 4989.0 Miles on my ass from the nonstop trip...
    Come on out..we'll be at the same spot..rent the condo next door that way you won't have to climb/crawl up the stairs

Wendi
    Come on out..we'll be at the same spot..rent the condo next door that way you won't have to climb/crawl up the stairs
    I can't be on the 3rd floor it is just too far!!!

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Which Condo's "King View"? My friends that came out from Virginia were there for DS and right above the HotBoat.com banner. Was that you below them?
    Last edited by She's Mine; 05-10-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Wendi

Let's go for a Ride - RPM 26' Video

Which Condo's "King View"? Mine friends that came out from Virginia were there for DS and right above the HotBoat.com banner. Was that you below them?
    Yes he was on the ground floor

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Yes he was on the ground floor
    she's right..ground floor..and next time her and Will will rent 106, we'll have 105..and redline gets 104

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I can't be on the 3rd floor it is just too far!!!
    I love the room I always stay in, Wendi, y'all had a nice spot park and walk straight in the door, it sucked for a good drunk beaching the boat and having to walk up there...