Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Unforgiven;16508]she's right..ground floor..and next time her and Will will rent 106, we'll have 105..and redline gets 104[/QUOTE]

I had 106 last year, nice place, but the ground floor you can't see shit, will say this, no one below us that will mind the noise...

So "She's Mine" is your friend who said "I'm calling the police"??? She was not a happy camper, but it's Will's fault, poor Wendi was peacefully asleep...

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Unforgiven;16508]she's right..ground floor..and next time her and Will will rent 106, we'll have 105..and redline gets 104
    I had 106 last year, nice place, but the ground floor you can't see shit, will say this, no one below us that will mind the noise...

So "She's Mine" is your friend who said "I'm calling the police"??? She was not a happy camper, but it's Will's fault, poor Wendi was peacefully asleep...[/QUOTE]

PEACEFULLY ASLEEP? now thats funny...after the walk back (attempted walk) from the Hotboat meet and great... you might sayshe was... PEACEFULLY PASSED OUT!!! (the walk back not so peaceful...to the homeless guy under the bridge..we're sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

So "She's Mine" is your friend who said "I'm calling the police"??? She was not a happy camper, but it's Will's fault, poor Wendi was peacefully asleep...
    PEACEFULLY ASLEEP? now thats funny...after the walk back (attempted walk) from the Hotboat meet and great... you might sayshe was... PEACEFULLY PASSED OUT!!! (the walk back not so peaceful...to the homeless guy under the bridge..we're sorry)[/QUOTE]

LMFAO that was Friday night, this was Saturday, all I can say is she was "Graceful"...

Wendi

Let's go for a Ride - RPM 26' Video

Ok enough you two no more Wendi talk

Wendi

Get back to boating

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Get back to boating
    Was being nothing but complimentary, you were a lady at all times, now Will would be the reason the "bottom floor biddy" kept calling the cops, WTH, we needed you to rest up, and bail us out

Unforgiven
    Back to boating...oh thats right, this is a boating site...BTW..Did everyone see the 3 blonds wearing pasties on the Panty Dropper Nor Tech? they were beached right next to us..made for a good viewing!

WMC

Re: Let's go for a Ride - RPM 26' Video

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Back to boating...oh thats right, this is a boating site...BTW..Did everyone see the 3 blonds wearing pasties on the Panty Dropper Nor Tech? they were beached right next to us..made for a good viewing!
    Dude I have been seeing 2 of them old tired asses for 5 years, boyfriend got a bigger Nor-tech, and dropped quality in women, there good for 50', I actually saw more than I wanted to via gopro I don't know anyone that missed the 3 chicks on the Nor-tech...lol

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Dude I have been seeing 2 of them old tired asses for 5 years, boyfriend got a bigger Nor-tech, and dropped quality in women, there good for 50', I actually saw more than I wanted to via gopro I don't know anyone that missed the 3 chicks on the Nor-tech...lol
    I missed it