Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I missed it
    you missed alot of things while you were passed out...just saying

Wendi

Let's go for a Ride - RPM 26' Video

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    you missed alot of things while you were passed out...just saying
    Oh well I had a good time. I go to bed early all the time I need 8 hours sleep

Unforgiven
    Oh well I had a good time. I go to bed early all the time I need 8 hours sleep
    8 hrs?? if I recall.. we dumped you in bed by 10...you got up at 2am and partied till daylight....or wait..that might have been another Wendi....

Wendi

Let's go for a Ride - RPM 26' Video

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    8 hrs?? if I recall.. we dumped you in bed by 10...you got up at 2am and partied till daylight....or wait..that might have been another Wendi....
    Oh he'll I can't win with you!! Ok so I had a cat nap woke up them went back to bed that's how I roll!'

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Dude I have been seeing 2 of them old tired asses for 5 years, boyfriend got a bigger Nor-tech, and dropped quality in women, there good for 50', I actually saw more than I wanted to via gopro I don't know anyone that missed the 3 chicks on the Nor-tech...lol
    yea the go pro footage was wayy wild hahhahaha

Oh he'll I can't win with you!! Ok so I had a cat nap woke up them went back to bed that's how I

roll!'
    I believe this is how the night went...

26Redline,

If your not on Imco's Christmas card mailer list you should be, I mean could you have hit it just a little harder to demonstrate the SCX-4's performance..
    Thanks for the video real nice setup.

WMC

Re: Let's go for a Ride - RPM 26' Video

26 Redline's drive setup is rock solid and Jeff is not easy on his stuff. He drives it like he stole it

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Oh hell no... They wouldn't say or do that... They were in 307 if I remember correctly. Awesome condo and the Nortec was parked right in front of them. It was their first DS and they had a blast. On Saturday they rented the Cabana boat that was parked out from of the condos. They said everyone was extremely friendly and hopefully I can get them back out next year.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by J.P. View Post
    26Redline,

If your not on Imco's Christmas card mailer list you should be, I mean could you have hit it just a little harder to demonstrate the SCX-4's performance..
    Thanks for the video real nice setup.
    Thanks JP, IMCO's SCX-4 is a bad ass drive for sho...actually that was not hard on the drive at all, listen in the video you will hear me working the throttle, the split second before the boat comes out of the water I am out of the throttle, then as soon as the prop reenters the water am back on it...;-)