Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unforgiven

Central Coast Hotboat gang

Tonight we will be heading to Tahoe Joes in San Luis Obispo to meet up with our Lake friends..Part of the crew some of you have met at Havasu for the boat show...and some are new to the site and LURKERS but tonight I plan on breaking them in right...First will start the night with shots of FIREBALL "Will and Wendi Style" after dinner we will continue with the shots...then it will be picture time (gotta get pics of the village idiots) and after that I hope our Buzzed Lurkers break out and start posting!!...more later......

Wendi

I can't wait I will be glued to the computer

Wendi

I want to see progress pictures of the fireball shots

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Tonight we will be heading to Tahoe Joes in San Luis Obispo to meet up with our Lake friends..Part of the crew some of you have met at Havasu for the boat show...and some are new to the site and LURKERS but tonight I plan on breaking them in right...First will start the night with shots of FIREBALL "Will and Wendi Style" after dinner we will continue with the shots...then it will be picture time (gotta get pics of the village idiots) and after that I hope our Buzzed Lurkers break out and start posting!!...more later......
    Subscribed!
    CH3NO2

Wendi

First shot and they are big

Wendi

Wonder how everyone is feeling today after a night of fireball??

I am on a diet!!! Damn no fireball for me for 35 more days.

Wendi

Shots shots shots

Unforgiven
    we are feeling fine today..we just had bloodymarys for breakfast...last night wasn't so bad..I only had a "few" shots of Patron followed up with Fireball..Shannon walked to the truck on her own, (not bad)she was nothing like Wendi the week before.....It was a good night..Only thing missing...Will and Wendi oh yea, lets not forget "It's Brittany Bitch!"

Wendi

I was tired and wanted you guys to carry me I did it on purpose haha suckas