Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wendi

Welcome to South Louisiana, for the "Tickfaw 200"

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    LOL don't know where that came from I knew that, no worries, boat can hold a ton of swag, if I don't have enough room, Kap is coming down and he can haul some swag as well, no worries for tent, I have that, just bring ya swag, and banners, heck I will put you up as a sponsor cost ya 200 bucks, this ain't Havasu, street party prices...lol all of Texas will be there, and it's a 24-7 party from Thursday night until Sunday Morning...
    I'm in

Well I have to do the Fried Chicken Tour first with Robin. Then we can do the Bayou Bay Cruises and you can be the tour guide. As you recall I have wanted to come out to Louisiana for a long time. It is a shame I never was able to meet Crazy Charlie.

I hear he made you look like a Choir Boy on Easter Sunday...that's real crazy fo sho!

Once again, Thank you for posting up some great photos!

KAP

Quote Originally Posted by KAP View Post
    Well I have to do the Fried Chicken Tour first with Robin. Then we can do the Bayou Bay Cruises and you can be the tour guide. As you recall I have wanted to come out to Louisiana for a long time. It is a shame I never was able to meet Crazy Charlie.

I hear he made you look like a Choir Boy on Easter Sunday...that's real crazy fo sho!

Once again, Thank you for posting up some great photos!

KAP
    Charlie was an awesome man, azz hole to ones that deserved it, but heart of gold, BTW the pictures of the boat in the woods, thats Charlies old cigarette that he ran to Cancun Mexico not once but twice setting two records, Charlie left his marina to Joey, and the boat to his Friend Eddie, well Eddie left out Friday night around 2:30 feeling no pain, there is a curve that is a U turn called dead mans curve, well after he plowed through the dock on the other side of the curve it parked the boat in the woods, a lot of people are disgusted with the incident Joey told them just to leave the damn thing in the woods, so after all the swamp rats get what they want off of it, I would say the boat is done, very sad, I know Charlie is pissed off about it...

Kap, when ya come down I have 4 dvd's that were given to me and some of Charlies other close friends that have some awesome footage from over the years, he was one loved, and crazy cajun that will forever be missed

Awesome photos! Looks like they had a great turnout down there. I was gonna ask if there was a story behind that boat in the woods, sad deal.

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    Awesome photos! Looks like they had a great turnout down there. I was gonna ask if there was a story behind that boat in the woods, sad deal.
    Yea I just talked to Casey, he said they got the boat out, but it was toasted, all the gauges had been stolen, stereo wasn't under water, and front speakers all gone, bottom is trashed and side, the end of a legends boat, so sad, Casey has been trying to buy the boat from the guy who wrecked it for 3 years, damn shame...

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Yea I just talked to Casey, he said they got the boat out, but it was toasted, all the gauges had been stolen, stereo wasn't under water, and front speakers all gone, bottom is trashed and side, the end of a legends boat, so sad, Casey has been trying to buy the boat from the guy who wrecked it for 3 years, damn shame...
    Damn.