Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KAP View Post
    Nice photos Jeff:

You did a really nice job of posting photos.

The Tickfaw is on our list for next year. I heard this year the weather was not cooperating rainy and down right cold for the Bayou!

I sure hope it's sunny and warm next year we are fixing to come out for about 9 days.

There sure were a lot of the Texas peeps from Kemah and Seabrook attending so we would definitely know a few people.

KAP
    Friday sucked, but Saturday was absolutely gorgeous, Pontchartrain got a little rough in the evening but nothing the Doug Wright can't handle... Here is a little video of us running across Lake Maurepas to Blind river bar for the first card, lake was smooth as glass except for the big rollers that I got to while running 130 in the middle of the lake from a cruiser...

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Jeff I feel like I was there. Great photos

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Next year girl, I can arrange it so it won't cost you any out of pocket, set up the Hotboat.com booth, get the site out in the South, and sell a ass load of "Swag", lol plus you won't have the cops called on ya down here, most of the poker run goes too the police department, and other agencies in the community lol

Screw that. I wanna move!!! Awesome pictures Jeff. Thanks a bunch for posting. I seriously need to move

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Screw that. I wanna move!!! Awesome pictures Jeff. Thanks a bunch for posting. I seriously need to move
    LOL Well if ya can't move, you damn sure have a tour guied, and a place to stay when ya visit...

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    LOL Well if ya can't move, you damn sure have a tour guied, and a place to stay when ya visit...
    Do you have any idea what you're getting yourself in to???

Wendi

Welcome to South Louisiana, for the "Tickfaw 200"

Jeff WMC is William lol but everything sounds great count us in as guests and a booth. You're a doll!! Maybe I can send the swag back with you from desert storm so I don't have to ship

Do you have any idea what you're getting yourself in to???
    LMAO, do you know what you may be getting into..

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    LMAO, do you know what you may be getting into..
    I've been there before, can't be all that bad

I've been there before, can't be all that bad
    But the "Swamp" is a little different...

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Jeff WMC is William lol but everything sounds great count us in as guests and a booth. You're a doll!! Maybe I can send the swag back with you from desert storm so I don't have to ship
    LOL don't know where that came from I knew that, no worries, boat can hold a ton of swag, if I don't have enough room, Kap is coming down and he can haul some swag as well, no worries for tent, I have that, just bring ya swag, and banners, heck I will put you up as a sponsor cost ya 200 bucks, this ain't Havasu, street party prices...lol all of Texas will be there, and it's a 24-7 party from Thursday night until Sunday Morning...