• 1 1.64%
  • 2 3.28%
  • 10 16.39%
  • 12 19.67%
  • 2 3.28%
  • 27 44.26%
  • 2 3.28%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Sofa King - Love the stack injection you put on it.... that is redic! I remember you were looking for a setup, it came out real nice!!!

1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Re: Hotboat of the Month June VOTE Here

Thanks ptc. It turned out really cool and all the guys who said it will never work must have not tried it because it works really well.

Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingFast View Post
    Thanks stokerdude. :

Pd-19, I should be there. Im going on a house boating trip to cottonwood cove for a week starting saturday the 8th. My brother and I along with our families wil be off the boat friday morning. We plan on driving down and staying friday night and sarurday. Are you going to be there?
    yes we will be down along with other friends and there hotrods,im usually there every weekend.looking forward to meeting you guys

Lot's of nice boats here (as usual), don't forget you guys can enter again as long as it's not consecutive months

Wendi
    Thank you to all our participants. The winner for June Hotboat of the Month goes to "Predator". Congratulations you're prize is being ordered.

Hotboat of the Month June Submit Here

Great idea, and if there was a Z of the year, I would vote for Colins Z. The heart and soul he put into that Z, and the Father & Son relationship with this Z is ultimately Priceless.